Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States

Surprise!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I was wondering why one of my anubias nano shoots was looking kinda wimpy. I looked closer and lone behold.....possibly a bud for a flower? It would be a blessing to balance my dead oto and my trippin' rainbow praecox. He seems to be hovering at the filter. I just did a 30% water change. That always feels good. Not the process, but the way I feel the fish might feel. Kinda like taking a hit from your asthma medication. Fresh air. Ahhhhhh.................. Something is going right. My dwarf red tiger lillies are reaching for the surface. I now have two genuine lily pads at the top with one to follow. Thanks for reading.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Wow. Congrads! Now next just wait for it to bloom In fact mine also just flowered a week ago. I posted a thread in another forum too. I've some pics there as well.. Maybe it's the nana flowering season now

http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=267412

Feedback Score
    Country
    Indonesia
    It is indeed nana flowering season (around our southeast asia area at least). All my nanas bloom at once, even the ones inside different tanks. It seems that additional phosphate also induce them to bloom, I even have 2 flower stalks from one plant. Enjoy it well, the flower can last for weeks.