Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: What''s the available Chiller in Singapore?

Feedback Score

What''s the available Chiller in Singapore?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Like to know what's the available Chiller in Singapore and its support and price?

Here is what I know...

1. TECO Chillers from AquaTechnic
    2. Hailea AquaMedic
    3. EIDO

Any other?

Regards

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hi yazid.. for teco and eido chillers.. u might want to check with Benny and wangz respectively.. they have the systems...
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Good feedback from Wangxz,

Frankly speaking, seem not working well in my 4 ft marine tank. It only able to reach 27oC so far. at room temp 31oC. My target is to maintain at 26oC but since I installed this unit for a week now and it had not been
    reach 25oC since. I set it at 25 so once it hit 25 will auto off and it will auto on again when water temp hit 27 (2 degree diff). To what I know, it works at other user which they can achieve 24oC with room temp of 30oC. I get it directly fom EIDO and sell me a bit lower than market selling price. So far, their serive are good. Take for my case, when I advise them the problem, they came down to my house direct and diagonse the issues, they have ex-change 3 units within a 2weeks. This unit I owned now suppose to be the best unit. The reasons why my tank water temp can reach my target temp is that I have too much rocks and the engry draw out is slow. It may takes week to reach my target temp. Over all, the unit was small, low heat, low noise and it suitable for HDB flat. E-consumption wise ($$$), yet to know. Suppose to be lower that compressor type.

Feedback Score
    Just to update on this Eido. My tank temp. able to reach at 25oC last Friday and if the room temp hit 32oC, tank temp can maintain at 27oC. PUB bill as I said earlier, around 20 to 25 per mth. (turn on 24hrs every day). As what the supplier commented on my tank. It will take a long time to cool down as I got too many rock in my 4ft tank and 3 weeks past, it ture and works for me now.