Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RE: Recent Photos

Feedback Score
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Wow! cedric's tank is lau chui nua - today I went to a marine shop n come out totally dazed n now u guys talking marine really makes me envious.
    i don't have marine tank, just planted aqua.
    I saw a simple 1.5 ft marine tank with love corals n fish just using external hang-on filter, marine lights n cooling fan. can meh? how come no need all those marine eqps?
    Any comments?[:0]

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    the concept is the same as FW.. i.e.. the bigger the tank.. the lesser the maintenance.. (once everything kicks in that is..)
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Hi anakjoh

if you ask me, I would say cannot! I suspect those 1.5feet tanks will not last very long. Otherwise, you will need to keep up with frequent water changes!

Hope this helps!

Feedback Score
    Beautiful and inspiring. How much does the whole set up cost you?

Can I do it cheaper with a smaller tank? I am thinking of setting up a marine tank about 2 ft wide. Can it be done and how much will it cost? Is it compulsory to have a chiller/
    And where do you buy the fish, corals etc?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions but your tank is truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123