Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Talking hi,johnson aka gills here!!!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi to all.tis is johnson aka gills(didn't know wat to put for nick).started keeping fish since i was 7,but still a newb.haiz .looking forward to learning lots from all e pros here.this is really a great forum cos its active and has s'poreans on it.all the other forums tat i went to all US de,not fun and close to heart one.haha.finally know how to deal with flipped gill in aro now.tis is really a good forum.thanks for all e guidances.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Johnson,

Welcome to the forum. Hope that you will enjoy learning about this wonderful hobby here.

Are you currently rearing arowanas?

Possible of sharing with us your current tank

cheers
    Nicholas

Newbie en el cichlid enano

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    nah.my uncle's.anyway,went fishing at bedok reservoir today and caught peacock basses,pleco.tis are e normal catch but today i surprisingly caught a severum and my uncle foul hooked 4 bullfrogs.had e frogs for dinner-yummy.hehe.e severum is currently in my 1 foot tank,dunno will survive anot.tmr den keep u all updated possibly fotos nex time if it survives

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Johnson,

Welcome to AQ!

Please take note that we have a language policy in AQ and the above two post contains excessive SMS lingo and mispelling. In normal circumstances, it would have been deleted without prior notice but I will make an exception since you are a new member. However, all your future posts containing such lingo will be deleted without prior notice.

Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation in keeping our forum neat, tidy and readable for all our members.

Kindly take note of this and we look forward to your active participation.

Cheers,

p.s. you might like to check out www.arofanatics.com , the largest singapore aquarium portal
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    sorry.will take note in future.sms too much probably.anyway the severum died due to stress.so sad! it WAS really beautiful.better chances next time.