Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Where to get plecos currently

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi guys, at this moment which lfs/farms have a good stock or varieties of plecos? thks

Feedback Score
    Hi,

I saw quite a variety of Plecos at Gans when I was there yesterday...

Also saw a few people looking to buy them, asking questions etc!

eggz

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Thks, any idea whats are they having now? Anyone seen Pseudacanthicus leopardus in singapore before?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 8/26/2002 1:02:38 AM

Thks, any idea whats are they having now? Anyone seen Pseudacanthicus leopardus in singapore before?
    ----------------
    Foxemty, Pseudacanthicus Leopardus L114 ! Gan and QH got plenty ! size abt 2inches, Not sure how much he's asking, Check it out ! .
    Gan got L014, L177, L114, L046, L095, L091, L27a, L003, L047, L155, Adonis. etc
    C328 got L024, L025, L046 and a few Royal Panaque.
    Petmart got ( I think ! ) L248, LDA033 etc .
    Cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Update: C328 has also 134, 128, 200, dwarf royal farlowella, 273. TBahru Ben has few Broken line royal, TBahru Heng has few small royal. Other pleco shops are H2O& Sam Yik (Pet Safari). All these are selling at full retail price. If you're going value for $, go GAN- you'll never get chopped.
    Have I done my water change?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    aiyo guys thks alot, I must said i'm pretty confused over the numbers[] must go planetcatfish to check out the numbers []

Akoh, will Pseudacanthicus Leopardus be more expensive than L46?

Does anyone of you guys have a full grown L273?

Feedback Score
    Aiyo. Where is QH & C328? Not in the list in here. Please help.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    Akoh, will Pseudacanthicus Leopardus be more expensive than L46?

Whats a reasonable price for Royal Panaque? is it true that are some other that looks like Royal Panaque but its not? how do you tell?

Does anyone of you guys have a full grown L273?

----------------
    foxemty ! leopardus is slightly cheaper than L046. There are several species of Panaque and its price also varies according to its species and size, hence it is quite difficult to determine the price. IMO the most expensive would be the Blue eye Suttoni which is very very rare and can cost quite a bit !, follow by either the L27a Tocantins ,Gold line and/or Papa Royal pleco ( 100 to 200 bucks )and the rest should be in the range of 50 to 80 bucks ( base on 2" size ). Check up www.planetcatfish.com for more information.
    think I have 2pcs of adult L273 ! why ? want to investment huh ? they're currently " out of stock " !, Cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 8/26/2002 11:13:04 PM

Aiyo. Where is QH & C328? Not in the list in here. Please help.

----------------
    C328
    Clementi Florist and Aquarium
    Blk 328, Clementi Ave 2
    #01-210 , Tel : 67778468

QH
    Qian Hu Fish Farm Trading
    71, Jalan Lekar
    Singapore 698950
    Tel: 67667087

Cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 8/27/2002 10:23:51 AM
    foxemty ! leopardus is slightly cheaper than L046. There are several species of Panaque and its price also varies according to its species and size, hence it is quite difficult to determine the price. IMO the most expensive would be the Blue eye Suttoni which is very very rare and can cost quite a bit !, follow by either the L27a Tocantins ,Gold line and/or Papa Royal pleco ( 100 to 200 bucks )and the rest should be in the range of 50 to 80 bucks ( base on 2" size ). Check up www.planetcatfish.com for more information.
    think I have 2pcs of adult L273 ! why ? want to investment huh ? they're currently " out of stock " !, Cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh

----------------
    akoh, is there a Panaque with a blue based body and black strips? I was looking at the pics on the nets don't seem to be able to find one that like that. i had an impression of seeing a panaque-like pleco thats blue base, might be a juvenile though. what could it be if its not a panaque?

Wah, you have two full grown L273! The other time i was at Gans and saw these tiny juveniles costing even more than L46 i was quite reluctant to get them but now thinking of getting them

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    akoh, is there a Panaque with a blue based body and black strips? I was looking at the pics on the nets don't seem to be able to find one that like that. i had an impression of seeing a panaque-like pleco thats blue base, might be a juvenile though. what could it be if its not a panaque?

Wah, you have two full grown L273! The other time i was at Gans and saw these tiny juveniles costing even more than L46 i was quite reluctant to get them but now thinking of getting them
    ----------------
    Foxemty, there is no Panaque with blue base and black stripes, I think u maybe referring to L191 Dull eyed Royal Pleco, green body and black stripes. In a " dark environment tank " the green colour can be mistaken as blue, check it out !.
    Titanicus L273 are hard to come by these days and pleco collectors are willingly to pay high price ( abt 120 bucks ) for this fellow especially the Juv. coz' of its " chio " pastel colour of black and pink !, the adult on the other hand are not as " Chio " lah coz' the colour fade lah !. Once in a " long while " Petmart do have them coz' their plecos are either from Qian Hu or San Hu. San Hu used to bring in " exotic plecos including Juv. L273 " not too sure if they still do ! well ! if I happen to come across any I'll update, Cheers ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Ahh, yes i think thats the one, L191 [] thks!
    I kept on lookin at the pics of L27s.

Wow, the price of L273 is now $120? [] that time i think its was abt $80 only, heh but its almost 2-3 yrs ago. where is san hu? can visit?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    where is san hu? can visit?
    ----------------
    foxemty, unfortunately we don't welcome " walk-in ". cheers man ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 8/29/2002 8:12:06 AM

foxemty, unfortunately we don't welcome " walk-in ". cheers man ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    ----------------
    akoh, huh?? [:0] *confused* sanhu is your house? [] or your farm?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    foxemty ! San Hu is a FF ! my house is call " Plecos Hut ! " [] [] []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    and the craze for Plecos and cories is call
    PLECORYMANIA ! [] [] []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    and the people are called PLECOMANIACS![]
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.