Country
    Singapore

How to DIY a 4ft stackable filter

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi,
    Presently, I have been searching for a 4ft stackable filter or a 4ft multi-layer OHF for a long period. Could someone teach me how to set a 4ft stackable filter or where can I get a 4ft multi-layer OHF? Thanks

Regards,

Koolman

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    you can buy the base and trays from C328...you'll have to buy a suitable powerhead and do a small DIY connecting the powerhead to the top tray using the plastic tubing available from c328...connectors also available from there so just need to measure and cut.

i just DIYed a 2ft one about a month ago using the base and trays from c328 and the filter's working wonderfully...when i bought mine, another customer was just buying the 4ft one so they do have it available as well.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Thanks

Hi, Thanks for providing me with such an useful information. I will go down and take a look when I am free.

Cheers

Koolman

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by illumnae View Post
    you can buy the base and trays from C328...you'll have to buy a suitable powerhead and do a small DIY connecting the powerhead to the top tray using the plastic tubing available from c328...connectors also available from there so just need to measure and cut.

i just DIYed a 2ft one about a month ago using the base and trays from c328 and the filter's working wonderfully...when i bought mine, another customer was just buying the 4ft one so they do have it available as well.
    Hi, I know this thread is pretty old but would like your advice regarding how to start a stackable OHF.

1) What exactly are the hardware needed (minus the media) for a 2-feet tank?
    2) How much would it roughly cost (minus media)?

Any advice would be helpful, thanks!