Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Geoliquid for fishes

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I have heard some long time veterans insist this expensive product is a important thing to have. Can anyone elaborate on it's use?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Malaysia
    Moving this to Fish Care.

The opinions on this forum don't seem to be that great.
    Edit: Search for "geoliquid" in the forum

Have not used them before, but I am always skeptical of miracles. If viewed with a pinch of salt, and not expecting miracles, then it should be a "usable" product.
    Last edited by Quixotic; 17th May 2007 at 14:12.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    errm, the link is dead.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Malaysia
    Sorry, forgot the search is for the session only. Edited.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle-mania View Post
    I have heard some long time veterans insist this expensive product is a important thing to have. Can anyone elaborate on it's use?
    There are countless different kinds of catfish, from africa, from the amazon, from the common to the exotic. Do you think there is a miracle water for all of them?
    Something about the water & the fishes that calms me down.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by michael lai View Post
    There are countless different kinds of catfish, from africa, from the amazon, from the common to the exotic. Do you think there is a miracle water for all of them?
    I wouldn't be asking if I knew, Geoliquid claims their formula is formulated according to the water conditions for each country that they sell to.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i been using it for new tanks setup, but i pour most of the contents into the water. It will be milky for a few days, as stated by the menu. The better your water, it will be clear even faster. Good thing about it, water is rather crystal clear.

So there's no harm using it ...take it as a water tonic for your tank ...fishes and plants
    Last edited by benny; 19th May 2007 at 12:51. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I used GeoLiquid many years back when I start keeping discus. It make your water crystal clear if you are using it with a mature filter. At that time I didn't notice anything wrong when using it. Later when I switched to keep young discus which required me to do daily water change, I stop using it. Few years passed and I use it again. I used to buy those big bottle, I think should be around 2 to 3 litre. Half way using that big bottle, I notice my discus seem to be very stress after every water change (I added GeoLiquid after every water change). At first I thought it was the direct tap water I am using that caused my discus to stress. But these seem to happen every time I changed water and added GeoLiquid, I started to suspect something was wrong. The next time I do a water change I didn't add any GeoLiquid, just some anti chlorine, and I didn't see my discus being stress out like what I used to see. From then on, I didn't use it anymore.

GoeLiquid really make your water crystal clear, sometime I even find it clearer then our clean tap water. But does it really benefit the fishes I am not too sure. I used to find it is miracles but not until the second time I am using it.