Thread: Ben, from Tampines too!!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I've been surfing this forum for a couple of weeks now, been having great difficulties trying to get enough posts to start new threads in the marketplace. hope this one helps

By the way, i'm a newbie here and i have a 2ft planted tank currently. But it is quite messy and unkempt. been trying to trim it these few days but it doesn't seem to really help. i just got some riccia but currently having some difficulty to tie it down (floating on the surface). difficulties in terms of space as well as items required. Maybe you could give some advice on how to tie them down?

I'm also planning to start another 2 ft RCS tank!
    Last edited by benny; 29th May 2007 at 12:32.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Ben,

Welcome to Aquatic Quotient!!

The easiest way to chalk up post counts is to share with us your tanks, setups and your collection of fauna as well as telling us a bit more about yourself.

However, if your sole aim in AQ is to post your stuff in the marketplace, then you will probably find other Singaporean forums more beneficial to your quest. www.arofanatics.com is one of the largest around and there are also others such as www.aquarealms.com, www.petfrd.com, www.sgreefclub.com, www.tigercraze.com. Most of these forums have a very large userbase and the marketplace is a lot more active.

Also, do take note that SMS lingo and abbreviation is frowned upon here. As such, don't be surprised to see dissappearing posts if it contains excessive abbreviation. (examples such as u, thx, b4, wat, dun, hv, tmr, pls, etc, etc... you get the idea..)

Anyway, I've consolidated your posts in this thread so that you have a proper introduction. I look forward to seeing your shrimp collection soon!

Cheers,
    Last edited by benny; 29th May 2007 at 12:34.
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?