Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

RO/DI Fitting and Accessories.

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I am currently upgrading my RO/DI set. Currently using the Crystal Pro 3 stage as my pure water source. Been trawling the net and found out a lot of info on making pure water. Currently I managed to get a sediment filter plus 2 of 1 micron carbon block. I am awaiting for a booster pump from 1 of the advertiser in this forum.

My problem is locating some quality push fitting valve and connector from brands like Mur Lok or John Guest fitting. I am looking for the 3 way valve as well as some 1/4 sized connector. Does anyone has a source or place that I can purchase it locally?

I went to Y618 but managed to get a few pieces of 3rd party 1/4 connector. However , I do not know if they would hold together when the booster pump is installed , they look fragile in my opinion.
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: RO/DI Fitting and Accessories.

Maybe you can check at industrial parts companies like Teck Siong Huat Pte Ltd, they might have similar fittings which could work:

http://tecksionghuat.com/?page_id=17
    :: Urban Aquaria ::
    www.urbanaquaria.com

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: RO/DI Fitting and Accessories.

Thanks UA ! This did not show up on my google search. Most of the company I enquire deal in volume sales.
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.