Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

JBL liquid fertilizer dosage???

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Anybody here using JBL liquid fertilizer? Can enlighten me on the screw dosage thingy? I simply cannot understand how the outside screw can be enough for 10L of water whereas the inside screw of the cap can be enough for 30L? Which is the instruction talking about? []
    Plant Physiology by Taiz and Zeiger

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Anybody here using JBL liquid fertilizer? Can enlighten me on the screw dosage thingy? I simply cannot understand how the outside screw can be enough for 10L of water whereas the inside screw of the cap can be enough for 30L? Which is the instruction talking about? []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    ----------------
    On 9/26/2002 1:22:33 PM

----------------
    Hi, I'm using the JBL fert as well. I think the outside screw is suppose to be 3X the volume of the inside screw?

Anyway I use to put 1 dose of the inside screw everyday, but got some BBA. So now I just put it every couple of days. Seems OK..

eggz

Feedback Score
    ----------------
    On 9/26/2002 1:27:10 PM

----------------

On 9/26/2002 1:22:33 PM

----------------

Hi, I'm using the JBL fert as well. I think the outside screw is suppose to be 3X the volume of the inside screw?

Anyway I use to put 1 dose of the inside screw everyday, but got some BBA. So now I just put it every couple of days. Seems OK..

eggz
    ----------------

Arrgh...must be brain dead [] what I meant was that the inside screw is 3X the volume of the outside screw....probably confused you even more now....[]

eggz

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    When calculate from the base of the cap, on the 4th thread, which is the big screw thread. Is it the so called inside screw??? []

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I've not used JBL but I've read the bottle label and always assumed that the 'outside screw top' is depression on top of the cap, and the 'inside screw top' is the threaded part inside the cap.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Oh!!!!! Thanks vinz!! I got it liao! Hahahahaaa..outside one where got screw? Must rephrase there instruction man! []

Feedback Score
    [I've not used JBL but I've read the bottle label and always assumed that the 'outside screw top' is depression on top of the cap, and the 'inside screw top' is the threaded part inside the cap.]

Same here.