Thread: RAM

Feedback Score

RAM

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi,

So sad, came back frm school at 6pm todae 29`9`02.
    Saw 1 ram, pink coloured wan. Dono what species. Guess its blue ram. Swimmin upsdie down !! lost balance.. SIghs..I duno what to do so placed it in a small tank.. threw in a pinch of salt. Now 1am+ still swimmin in tat state.. SIghz..

Anyway, what could be the reason ? I transferred it from my 1.5ft with my other gold ram to my 2ft to cycle the 2ft. I added a pinch of salt. Some chunks are quite big la.

Sighz..gettin a new pair soon..from toh's any info about toh's ? Would like to know something before i go.. Thanks
    Thanks & Regards,
    Trevor

Feedback Score

RAM

Hi,

Saw 1 ram, pink coloured wan. Dono what species. Guess its blue ram. Swimmin upsdie down !! lost balance.. SIghs..I duno what to do so placed it in a small tank.. threw in a pinch of salt. Now 1am+ still swimmin in tat state.. SIghz..

Anyway, what could be the reason ? I transferred it from my 1.5ft with my other gold ram to my 2ft to cycle the 2ft. I added a pinch of salt. Some chunks are quite big la.

Sighz..gettin a new pair soon..from toh's any info about toh's ? Would like to know something before i go.. Thanks
    Thanks & Regards,
    Trevor

Feedback Score

RAM

Hi,

Thanks & Regards,
    Trevor

Feedback Score

RAM

Hi,

Thanks & Regards,
    Trevor

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hi trevor

dont be too hard on yourself as unexplain fish disorder do surface after seemingly a good purchase from the LFS. it may have sustain injury and damaged the swimming bladder or it is genetically weak. Overfeeding could also be one of the causes.

when you mention a pinch of salt....how much is it....for salt to be effective, the minimum amount would be 1tbsp to 5 gallons of water.

if its any consolation, rams in my opinion (experience actually) are hard to keep......just dont have the knack for them...sent quite afew to fishy heaven[]
    [email protected]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The title below my name does not make me a guru...listen at your own risk!...

Feedback Score
    [quote]
    ----------------
    On 10/1/2002 12:20:13 AM

hi trevor

dont be too hard on yourself as unexplain fish disorder do surface after seemingly a good purchase from the LFS. it may have sustain injury and damaged the swimming bladder or it is genetically weak. Overfeeding could also be one of the causes.
    Hi,

Well, i hope it goes in peace like from natural causes la. If not i`ll feel kinda guilty. 1 thing for sure is i didn't over feed.

Hmmmm, 1 pinch is like some granules of this width __ and some small wans. A pinch meanin like 3 or 4 of those i mentioned and some small wans.

Yea, Rams are not easy to keep for newbies like me. Hope my apisto that is coming soon wont have this mishap. So i would appreaciate all the advice i have.

Cheers and may all fish RIP.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Trevor

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Did you do proper assimulate of your fish?
    Work Whenever, Fish Forever.

Feedback Score
    Hello,

Sorry, whats assimulate. Its ok now.. He He
    Thanks & Regards,
    Trevor