Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exactly how sensitive are rummy nosed tetras?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Sunset Way?? I hear that's a v good lfs. Care to give more info? Name, address, contact no, what type of fish, plts, tanks, etc, and whether owner/ staff is English speaking.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 10/4/2002 9:42:07 AM

Mine are very timid and always dash for cover under the filter whenever I go near to feed. Damn! Could be because of the small tank (1 ft)
    ----------------
    I'm keeping a 1 ft 3in tank too... and they are very curious to my feedings and will crowd near the front just behind my cherry barbs for food... Take s a bit of time for them to get used to you though.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr site

Feedback Score
    i guess sunsetway is a gd fish shop if your more into goldfishes but the current batch of fishes are quite interesting,they have malayan mono angel fish, and archer fish amongst the other usual you would see else where. they also have black skirt tetras and red eyes tetras,tank wise and all i am not to sure,they have a moderately well stocked shop but i usually get my stuff elsewhere. owners are generally chinese speaking,the name of the shop if i remember correctly is seng swee aquarium or somehting like tt..haha,after staying in this area for 14 years i never really took notice of the shop's name. however,if you take bus,u cant miss it,its directly infront of the bus stop. buses that go there are 61,75,154,184,74,151. oh yeah,as for plants,i usually see java fern and water hyacinth and stuff,they usually juzt place the plants in a wide plastic pail outside next to the crickets and frogs.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    thanks for the info, kubrich

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    letting something rot in the tank is just a more unsavoury way to carry out fishless cycling
    you release ammonia into the tank to feed the bacteria which breakdown wastes, is all
    but it's very gross, i have to admit, to let something rot in the tank
    "so, what're you keeping in here, dead prawns?quot;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12