Country
    Singapore

Hong Kong's GoldFish Street

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi,

JUst cam back from Hong Kong and this time I finally has the opportunity to visit the famous "Goldfish" street. The real name is can Tong Choi Street (通菜街)。

Take the MTR and exit at the Price Edward Station and look for the street's exit.

Too bad I did not have a digital camera thus no nice picture. The equipment is slightly cheaper than Singapore but their ADA stuff id really cheap. Goes to this shop call Aqua World or "大黑店“ they a lot of ADA stuff. Amazonia 9L is only HK120 or $23.

Pay a visit if you visit Hong Kong the next time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    So did you get anything back from HK ?
    Chee Yong

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Yah Stephen, did you get all the nice apistos from apisto world?
    Richard
    Canon 20D 100mm Macro EF-S 18-55mm EF-S 55-250mm EF-400mm f5.6 Speedlite 550EX 2x420EX ST-E2
    http://www.trident.smugmug.com/

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I only got a thing like Fluidized bed reactor but small in size and make of glass.

I was in Apisto World for 4 hrs and they bought me French toast. Almost all the apisto are sold out except the Medicor. Oh..does singapore have red tail shark?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    No apistos!!
    If you are talking about Labeo bicolor, then yes its very common.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    You can get the red tail shark at NA
    Cheers,
    U.K.Lau

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    All the good ones gone liao... NVM Thio has some and my tank is not ready also..

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    so sad, all the way there and no good apistos!
    Richard
    Canon 20D 100mm Macro EF-S 18-55mm EF-S 55-250mm EF-400mm f5.6 Speedlite 550EX 2x420EX ST-E2
    http://www.trident.smugmug.com/

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    No worries dudes...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen chung View Post
    Hi,

JUst cam back from Hong Kong and this time I finally has the opportunity to visit the famous "Goldfish" street. The real name is can Tong Choi Street (通菜街)。

Take the MTR and exit at the Price Edward Station and look for the street's exit.

Too bad I did not have a digital camera thus no nice picture. The equipment is slightly cheaper than Singapore but their ADA stuff id really cheap. Goes to this shop call Aqua World or "大黑店“ they a lot of ADA stuff. Amazonia 9L is only HK120 or $23.

Pay a visit if you visit Hong Kong the next time.
    Glad that you visited the street. I just returned from HK on Friday. I noticed that the nearest exit to the street from Prince Edward Station is Exit B. But this round, my trip's main shopping focus is on camera stuff. Still manage to visited Tong Choi Street 3 times in 4 days though. But ended up rushing off to attend to something else after a brief walk down the street everytime. Did noticed that the Amazonia soil is really cheap though and had indeed thought of maybe carrying 2 bags back. The other shop I spent the longest time in is GuppyWorld. Wondering if there are such high quality guppies available here in Singapore.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by cairocks View Post
    Glad that you visited the street. I just returned from HK on Friday. I noticed that the nearest exit to the street from Prince Edward Station is Exit B. But this round, my trip's main shopping focus is on camera stuff. Still manage to visited Tong Choi Street 3 times in 4 days though. But ended up rushing off to attend to something else after a brief walk down the street everytime. Did noticed that the Amazonia soil is really cheap though and had indeed thought of maybe carrying 2 bags back. The other shop I spent the longest time in is GuppyWorld. Wondering if there are such high quality guppies available here in Singapore.
    Hi,

I'm very interested in Guppies. Can give a summary and pics of GuppyWorld that you have visited ? How are the prices of the quality guppies and the plants they put in the tanks. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by cairocks View Post
    Hahaha...maybe we took the same flight back. SQ865..i was at GuppyWorld too...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    Hi,

I'm very interested in Guppies. Can give a summary and pics of GuppyWorld that you have visited ? How are the prices of the quality guppies and the plants they put in the tanks. Thanks.
    They have some nice Guppy..eg Moscow blue I can really remember the price but I know they are quite expensive...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    They have some nice Guppy..eg Moscow blue I can really remember the price but I know they are quite expensive...
    Hi Stephen, thanks.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Today just come back from fish street.
    The Moscow blue is about HK$120. Is it expensive?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonHo View Post
    Today just come back from fish street.
    The Moscow blue is about HK$120. Is it expensive?
    Hi Simon

HK$120 for a pair of Moscow blue is very good price. Pretty difficult to get this type of price here. Cheers.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by yashimoto View Post
    bro you got take some pic there or not?
    no, i don't have a digital camera..sorry..