Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chyrl's cycling trip to fish farms - 15 Dec 07!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    haha... its ok now i've changed my helmet to a more comfortable helmet its like what you say its snug.... i think snug from what you explain means fit comfortably?? its both secure and comfortable??

by the way... who do i contact when i reach there?? maybe can put down contact also??

jinhui---91384437

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Sorry! I was so busy these few days and I didn't notice your helmet questions.
    Guess you got it solved.
    NOW Guys, Pray pray for good weather
    If wet weather..then maybe Sunday if you are still keen. keke..
    So now...Pray before you sleep, before you step out of the house tomorrow

Jinhui, Sent you a sms.

MEETING TIME: 830am, Casuarina Road Prata Shop.
    Ride to be Confirmed by sms by 7.30am. Wet Weather or Threatening wet weather cancels the ride.
    PM ME your Contact number if you are coming.
    ~Chyrl~

向来如此便是对吗?
    Live each moment like its the last

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hope the weather holds up.
    Enjoy yourselves
    Richard
    Canon 20D 100mm Macro EF-S 18-55mm EF-S 55-250mm EF-400mm f5.6 Speedlite 550EX 2x420EX ST-E2
    http://www.trident.smugmug.com/

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Japan
    Thanks for organising the trip Chryl...it was fun until you cursed us!!!! kekeke.. but still fun la then..haha... cycling in the rain is so cooling...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by ranmasatome View Post
    Thanks for organising the trip Chryl...it was fun until you cursed us!!!! kekeke.. but still fun la then..haha... cycling in the rain is so cooling...
    Yeah, its fun to 'explore'! Long time didn't cycle haha.. thanks for waiting up

Poor Jinhui had to fight another round of heavy shower on our way back!

Now, its time to plant my 'shopping'!
    ~Chyrl~

向来如此便是对吗?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    looks like you guys had fun, how many turned up?
    Richard
    Canon 20D 100mm Macro EF-S 18-55mm EF-S 55-250mm EF-400mm f5.6 Speedlite 550EX 2x420EX ST-E2

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by trident View Post
    looks like you guys had fun, how many turned up?
    2 boys and an auntie.

Yeah, it gets 'funnier' ( I mean more fun ) when I got confident enough to lead the 'boys' to the bikeshop. That's where real test for 'endurance' began after lunch.

Really nice and cool start this morning!
    Its already great to meet up with people who share one common hobby, sharing 2 doubles up the fun!
    ~Chyrl~

向来如此便是对吗?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    yup!! its very fun... and ya you and your curse!! lol... but i learned alot from you and justin!!

and ya.. those who scare we will cycle fast... i can tell you don't worry... i'm sure that you can catch up... lol...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    got auntie meh? hehehe
    can't wait for the next trip

Quote Originally Posted by cs_sg View Post
    2 boys and an auntie.

Yeah, it gets 'funnier' ( I mean more fun ) when I got confident enough to lead the 'boys' to the bikeshop. That's where real test for 'endurance' began after lunch.

Really nice and cool start this morning!
    Its already great to meet up with people who share one common hobby, sharing 2 doubles up the fun!
    Richard

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    got auntie meh? hehehe
    can't wait for the next trip
    Yeah, moi.

Next trip can try Lim Chu Kang.
    I reallllly don't believe there are dogs so let's go have a look on our 2-wheels one weekend
    I haven't been to Teo's and Gan's farm for more than 16 months even though I cycled past it almost every month for the past one year!

Small-tiger, don't say I curse lah. I was trying to thank God for giving us such a good start. Justin said I darn sway so its came from him. haha
    ~Chyrl~

向来如此便是对吗?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Yeah, moi.

Next trip can try Lim Chu Kang.
    I reallllly don't believe there are dogs so let's go have a look on our 2-wheels one weekend
    I haven't been to Teo's and Gan's farm for more than 16 months even though I cycled past it almost every month for the past one year!

Small-tiger, don't say I curse lah. I was trying to thank God for giving us such a good start. Justin said I darn sway so its came from him. haha
    Lim Chu Kang really got dogs! that time i drove there and accidentally took a wrong turning into a dead end...a small pack of 6-7 dogs came rushing out and surrounded my car while i slowly did a 3 point turn to get out. not funny at all...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by illumnae View Post
    Lim Chu Kang really got dogs! that time i drove there and accidentally took a wrong turning into a dead end...a small pack of 6-7 dogs came rushing out and surrounded my car while i slowly did a 3 point turn to get out. not funny at all...

ya... i always get chase by dogs there... but as long as you speed out of their territory they will stop chasing... but getting chase by dogs is not fun...

haha.... next time when going LCK don't mention about the weather... LCK not like pasir ris so many shelter.... and 1 more thing... CHANGE YOUR BRAKE!! lol....

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by planted86 View Post
    ya... i always get chase by dogs there... but as long as you speed out of their territory they will stop chasing... but getting chase by dogs is not fun...

haha.... next time when going LCK don't mention about the weather... LCK not like pasir ris so many shelter.... and 1 more thing... CHANGE YOUR BRAKE!! lol....
    After work, I lead my family to East coast park.... where I witness three drenched chicken at the fly over deciding deciding how to go down....
    Cheers and Regards,
    Billy Cheong

I'm not always dumb,
    Just most of the time...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by Goondoo View Post
    After work, I lead my family to East coast park.... where I witness three drenched chicken at the fly over deciding deciding how to go down....
    What a friend!
    Why didn't you stop and tell us how to get down then?
    That's the funnier part of the whole trip. Very memorable definitely for the boys.

(haha Its not stairs! Its a darn 'RAMP!' )
    ~Chyrl~

向来如此便是对吗?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    cause SOMEONE told us that that is a ramp and that bridge is the correct bridge... right chryl?? lol...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Japan
    wah... goondoo... tell you... next time you go please dont let the auntie lead you.... stairs can become ramp... from sunny become rain....then lead us don't know go where... ask her where the underpass is she say.."after the chalet" then after we pass the chalet we ask her "so where is the underpass" she said.."har????? chalet pass already meh???" wah.. i almost fainted...hahaha..
    This best buy of the day was at Mainland man!! Whacked all the Hygrophila sp "Araguaia" from them at less than our smallest "note" denomination per pot!!!
    WAhahahaha!
    Last edited by ranmasatome; 16th Dec 2007 at 01:12.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    What a friend!
    Why didn't you stop and tell us how to get down then?
    That's the funnier part of the whole trip. Very memorable definitely for the boys.

(haha Its not stairs! Its a darn 'RAMP!' )
    Aiyo, I saw you guys face like fighting like that, where dare to go down?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by planted86 View Post
    cause SOMEONE told us that that is a ramp and that bridge is the correct bridge... right chryl?? lol...
    Where are you guys actually going? That bridge leads you to East Park for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ranmasatome View Post
    wah... goondoo... tell you... next time you go please dont let the auntie lead you.... stairs can become ramp... from sunny become rain....then lead us don't know go where... ask her where the underpass is she say.."after the chalet" then after we pass the chalet we ask her "so where is the underpass" she said.."har????? chalet pass already meh???" wah.. i almost fainted...hahaha..
    This best buy of the day was at Mainland man!! Whacked all the Hygrophila sp "Araguaia" from them at less than our smallest "note" denomination per pot!!!
    WAhahahaha!
    Underpasses are mostly near Bayshore area.... further down towards Changi Airport. The bridge you guys were at is the Bedok exit of ECP.

Note to self: Need to thank boss for asking me do OT.
    Cheers and Regards,
    Billy Cheong

I'm not always dumb,
    Just most of the time...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    whoa........sounds like a good time, drenched or not
    and yes, LCK got dogs, at the farm and small lane
    Richard

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Aiyo, I saw you guys face like fighting like that, where dare to go down?!?!

Where are you guys actually going? That bridge leads you to East Park for sure.

Underpasses are mostly near Bayshore area.... further down towards Changi Airport. The bridge you guys were at is the Bedok exit of ECP.

Note to self: Need to thank boss for asking me do OT.
    hahaha... we were looking for a bike shop next to east coast road... our face got so fierce?? lol...

whoa........sounds like a good time, drenched or not
    and yes, LCK got dogs, at the farm and small lane
    yup.. its quite fun actually... come join us on the next trip!! lets get chase by dogs together... lol...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    planted86,
    yah looking forward to join you guys on the next trip, but have to go slow with me, no spring chicken you know.
    First trip rain, second trip chased by dogs hahaha
    Hard to top that.
    Richard

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast