Country
    Singapore

Threads in aqua marketplace getting deleted

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi,

If there are issues with me not complying with the thread rules and policy, would appreciate if a moderate PM me pls, pls do not just delete my threads time and time again, becos I'm not sure what is wrong.

I am relatively new in aquaticquotient, would appreciate some help.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    never mind, seems im not allowed to host images via imagehosting and have to use AQ imaging upload for pics. Will try again later.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    For a start, please spell properly in our forums, posts containing words like becos, pls b4, etc, etc will disappear faster than you can imagine. Once that happen, you will find you don't meet the minimum requirement to use the marketplace.

Oh. and don't flood the forum with meaningless one liner posts either. These will disappear as well when they appear in a bunch within a short time of each other just to hit the 10 post count.

As for imaging hosting, AQ has 2 options if your personal image host does not allow hotlinking. Otherwise, sites like photobucket, imageshack, etc allows external hotlinking into forums like AQ.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Benny
    So basically, i had most of my post with spelling errors intentionally removed ? Benny , im wondering, the policy only indicated the required number of post, its isn't the content which constitute to this make up.

So presumely if i needed to /bump up my advert in the buy/sell threads, do i have to write a 400 worded essay to qualify and ensures the thread stays without being removed by you again.

Kindly justify.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    this forum is meant for members to discuss and share their interests. the market place is an extended convenience. the policy of minimum posts is such that only real participating members of this community gets to enjoy the convenience of the market place. so stay with the spirit of the rules.
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica