Images
    Country
    Singapore

got from gan

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Yesterday's trip to Gan very fruitful. Got meself 5 otos and 4 Poeciliocharax weitzmanii, the sailfin tetra, a little fish that breeds more like apistos than tetras. Will see how they get on.

Scroll down this page to see pix

Also very interesting is that one of the little otos Gan caught for me turns out to be that mottled green grey species, with a head more shaped like a twig cat, not the usual striped species. very pleased!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

got from gan

Yesterday's trip to Gan very fruitful. Got meself 5 otos and 4 Poeciliocharax weitzmanii, the sailfin tetra, a little fish that breeds more like apistos than tetras. Will see how they get on.

Also very interesting is that one of the little otos Gan caught for me turns out to be that mottled green grey species, with a head more shaped like a twig cat, not the usual striped species. very pleased!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

got from gan

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

got from gan

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    so those weird fishes among the cardinal r actually Poeciliocharax weitzmanii....ohhhhh....

btw, we heard that Akoh bought a LH from Gan?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    egad!!! AKoh has gone AKok!!!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    btw, we heard that Akoh bought a LH from Gan?
    ----------------
    [:0] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    akoh, we're all waiting to hear from you here!!! [:0] [] [] []
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    maybe he is trying to come out with a new receipe? perhaps after he heard that i tried it, he is considering doing a dish or come out with niche market? just that i dun know how to remove that 'muddy' taste[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    BTW, Gan has new stocks of wild caught "skunk" cories.

Super duper active and healthy. Almost like dolphins!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kelv, have you tried seasoning with ginger and then deep fried? got this suggestion from my mum. hope she'll do that to my bro's lh when he finally brings it home!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    LOLz! when i saw leonghui's name, i thought "oh, leonghui's back."

but when i read leonghui's input, i said "OH, leonghui's back!!!" []

the cory-king, never fails! [] btw, thanks for the info.

Feedback Score
    Haw haw, Flor.

well, I think my brother is the true king. He has added to his previous collection in Japan, now that he has moved to America.

Closer to the source........

And to think I introduced cories to him. Well, Flor, the wild caught ones are a lot more active and hardier than the bred ones we see in LFS. Gan also have Melinis.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    well.. i have seen him in action, flor.. scary.. hahaha..
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kelv, that trip you took with leonghui long long ago to ben/tb to get some corys, must have been your last one huh? i can imagine what you're trying to tell me! []

leonghui, when i got a 6ft cory tank, then i'll took for you to source for corys. in the meantime, i'll make sure i don't bring any money. []

Feedback Score
    Hey hey!

Kev, the schwartzis we bought are really rare and beautiful huh? Bet you didn't regret getting them. Cheap some more. I think $5?

Flor, ok ok. We keep each other informed ok?

Anyway, my 4 ft is crowded already. Maybe must set up another 2 ft again........:P

BTW, I am thinking of setting up a cichilids tank....so no cories there......

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    egad!!! AKoh has gone AKok!!!
    ----------------
    [] [] I like that !, no lah ! moi not into the LH craze !, moi just " doing my close dive buddy a small favor ", moreover moi been wanting to check out the " LH growth rate and feeding habit ".
    Anyway the fish is innocent lah ! it's the belief and craze that drives me nut too !. I'm still 100 % PLECORY ![] []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

yeah! plecory! i like pleco too[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    leonghui, i released the schwartzis to BFG.. i know that they are rare and cheap.. but sigh.. they are too big for my 2ft.. and they are getting caught between my plants..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast