Thread: Pleco environment

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    lighter, allen's not a plecomaniac lah! he's THE plecomaniac! [] don't pray pray ok!

make a search on 'pleco' for past threads and you'll know what i mean. from there also can get history of our poor friend's pleco disaster. think he used to have 2x4footers for plecos before? that's total of 8feet! [:0] [] now is wet wet water only.

wait till he builds his pleco 'empire' again! []
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Thanks coryfav for pointing me, I found the thread laio... Really a loss man to have so many plecos dead at one time....

I guess THE plecomaniac has got over it already and now rebuilding his empire! *really like to view his tanks man!!* akoh, can i visit your hs or not!!!!![] [] It's my dream for now leh!!

Shall all the pleco lovers get together one day and visit each other's house???? Thats will be an eye-opener for me man![] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    By the way do you live in an apartment, that is one heavy fish tank.
    ----------------
    Ikan, used to have 8x4' tanks in my old place, focus mainly on discus and plecos, but coz' of economy downturn I sold my house , moved to a temp. house and just moved to a HDB exec. apartment. Now I have only 1x6'( plecos tank ), 2x4'( planted and L046 breeding tank ) & 2x2' for Q purpose. Most of the tanks are placed near the main column or pillar and at different location,[][]. My next set-up will be focusing on L273 breeding ! another beauty ! [] Cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Ikan , $60k ! for a brand new 318i ! man ! I coming over with my Plecos collection ! [] .

Kun, no lah ! I'm no shifu lah ! just someone beli crazy abt Plecos . [].

Flor, we're on the same track ! plecomaniac ! [] []

Lighter, u guys and gals are welcome to Plecohut, admission is free for AQ member ! []. Just let me know ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Australia
    yes, it's brand new.
    Maybe you want 4 wheel drive to get to remote diving location, you can get BMW X5 basic model $88,000. Bring in 100 golden nuggets.[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    Bring in 100 golden nuggets.[]
    ----------------
    Ikan ! , I'll be on the next flight to Oz ( with Zebras, Royal Panaques, Sunshines or Goldies, Scarlets, Gold Nuggets etc ) [] [] []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Wow!ikan, what the market price for L177 and L046 in Oz???? Kind of exp when u mention the cost.[:0]

I really like the L273 as well but cant seems to find it. Are they seasonal like the L046 or even more rare?!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    is that L273 'old blue eyes'? if so, lighter, it's pretty rare and i believe allen was just looking for it awhile ago. [:0]

allen, i was looking at the L270 in the aqualog. seen any around? thought i saw one at petmart on tuesday, but it 'disappeared' when i went back on wednesday.
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 10/25/2002 1:17:38 PM

is that L273 'old blue eyes'? if so, lighter, it's pretty rare and i believe allen was just looking for it awhile ago. [:0]

allen, i was looking at the L270 in the aqualog. seen any around? thought i saw one at petmart on tuesday, but it 'disappeared' when i went back on wednesday.
    ----------------
    Yo all! This guy can grow quit big man (12')[:0] Allen, if u r going to breed it..... consider digging a pond first. Some more never heard anyone successully breed them yet. Seem like our Shifu is going to improve his "gong li" liao....

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    I really like the L273 as well but cant seems to find it. Are they seasonal like the L046 or even more rare?!
    ----------------
    lighter, the L273 have been MIA for quite a while, think Gan still have 2 ro 3 adult pcs.
    Flor, L273 is the Titanicus Pleco, the " Blue eyes" is Blue Eye Suttoni - Royal Panaque Species beli beli beli rare !. L270 Chocolate Zebra Pleco is oso quite difficult to come by lately, I used to have two pcs ! beli nice ! [] BUT oso beli beli shy like L046. The one u saw at may not be L270 , it could be Puesdo Zebra, forgot the L nos. lah ! I'll check up and update u ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    Yo all! This guy can grow quit big man (12')[:0] Allen, if u r going to breed it..... consider digging a pond first. Some more never heard anyone successully breed them yet. Seem like our Shifu is going to improve his "gong li" liao....
    ----------------
    Kun, dunnit pond lah ! 4' tank will do !. I've been doing quite a bit of reading abt this L273, beli eager to start BUT the " initial investment " cost very high leh coz' An adult L273 easily cost abt 200+ bucks !, unless Singapore Pool sponsor ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Who know man! Try your luck []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, pseudo zebra L098 (aqualog in front of my face lah [] ) is same colour as L046. the one i saw was brownish, that much i can remember.

anyway, it's already in someone else's tank. [:]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 10/25/2002 6:26:27 PM

allen, pseudo zebra L098 (aqualog in front of my face lah [] ) is same colour as L046. the one i saw was brownish, that much i can remember.

anyway, it's already in someone else's tank. [:]
    ----------------
    Brownish ! hmmm sounds " interestingly " rare ! []. Well ! next time don't hesitate lah just " buy " lah.[].

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12