Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Hikari Frozen Bloodworm changed packaging?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Hikari Frozen Bloodworm changed packaging?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Recently I bought a slab of Hikari Frozen Bloodworms and was surprised to see a different packaging. It still has the Hikari logo and the Kyorin Corporation logo on it but looks totally different from the usual ones I get. It has lesser cubes but the size of the cubes are bigger. I checked the place of manufacture and it turns out to be China. I have heard that there are imitation Hikari foodstuff out in the market so is wondering if I have gotten a fake one. It is pretty cheap though since it only cost 90 cents per slab compared to the usual $1.20 to $1.50.
    Yours Truly, Avan

I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

~ Henry David Thoreau

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    There are 2 variants of frozen Hikari blood worms on the market. One from China and another from Japan. The Japanese one is still available in the market and cost a bit more.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Oh so I am not cheated then! Wonder whats the difference between them? Why is one cheaper? Lesser in quantity? I think the Japan made ones are from USA if I am not wrong.
    Yours Truly, Avan

I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

~ Henry David Thoreau

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    i bought the pink colour packaging at $1 ..from china