Country
    Turkey

Re: Sulawesi Shrimps and other fancy Indonesian shrimps

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all,

I started my SUlawesi Tank yesterday. As you can see below I am using HMF filter and dolomite with lava rocks. I have RO water and Sulawesi Mineral 7.5 to minaralize it.

My question is: Not in my tank but in a 1 lt bottle, I poured Sulawesi Mineral until water is 300 µs TDS + pumped some air into it until 1 hour but the PH did not increase to 7.5 but stayed same around 6.5. Isn't that strange and supposed to increase the PH to 7.5? What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Poso Snail Fan...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by eozen81 View Post
    Hi all,

I started my SUlawesi Tank yesterday. As you can see below I am using HMF filter and dolomite with lava rocks. I have RO water and Sulawesi Mineral 7.5 to minaralize it.

My question is: Not in my tank but in a 1 lt bottle, I poured Sulawesi Mineral until water is 300 µs TDS + pumped some air into it until 1 hour but the PH did not increase to 7.5 but stayed same around 6.5. Isn't that strange and supposed to increase the PH to 7.5? What am I doing wrong?

Regards

I know this is a 2 years old post... anyone has any idea which shop still selling sulaewesi shrimp?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by armourshrimp36 View Post
    I know this is a 2 years old post... anyone has any idea which shop still selling sulaewesi shrimp?
    You can check at places like Aquatic Avenue, Green Chapter and SunPets... those LFS currently have dedicated retail tanks stocking various Sulawesi shrimp species.

Even C328 gets occasional stock of sulawesi shrimps too, just have to check with them.
    :: Urban Aquaria ::
    www.urbanaquaria.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Aquaria View Post
    You can check at places like Aquatic Avenue, Green Chapter and SunPets... those LFS currently have dedicated retail tanks stocking various Sulawesi shrimp species.

Even C328 gets occasional stock of sulawesi shrimps too, just have to check with them.
    Thanks for your reply!!!!!!!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314