Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    David,
    i think Reef and pac marine can be done in an hour or so as they are pretty near to each other.. 1 minute drive away..[]. As for Reborn, i think we can give it a miss and head straight to Seaquest instead unless seaquest is still under renovation.

Maxz, u have the contact number of Seaquest? if so, contact them to check whether are they up and running. dun want to go to a place where they are still renovating.

So far, ppl confirmed for the visits are as follow;
    1. Maxz (Mark)
    2. Spiff (Percival)
    3. kelstorm (kelvin)
    4. Hon (Hon)
    5. Maxz's Friend
    6. Spiff's Friend (Jeff-driving)
    7. David. (Driving)
    8. Isz (Driving)
    9. Simon (are u driving?)
    10. Ice (in process of begging!![] )

Ice, would like to see u join us on 26th.. which unit u in?

So.. the timing and venue to meet have yet to change.
    Time:10am
    Venue: Yio Chu Kang Mrt station

anybody not meeting us there (YCK) but at either in Pac. Marine or Reefworld instead, pls let us know so that we can meet up with u there rather then wait for u at YCK till we grow roots in our feet and cobwebs in our ears....... []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    nope, I'll be hitching a ride from david

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi kelvin,
    I will check with Seaquest WaterWorld(No.67 Sungei Tengah Rd-Farmart) Tel:7675161 whether they r under renovation.I get bk to u all..

I'm a medic at Mindef Medical Centre...

Btw I added a yellow-tailed damsel into my tank!
    And I bought the lights for my tank!
    So excited... I know it's a damsel... but still...
    All equipment bought liao... now to wait and see if the poor damsel dies... so far looking real happy swimming in my mud sump =)

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Ice, if u want fishes let me know.. i try to catch them out for u.. i have 2 x green chromis, 2 x common clown to spare.
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Ice, perhaps u can bring some drip for us in case we fainted in the heat of David's van.. hahaha...so far, how old was your tank b4 u dump the fishes in? if u need help.. just ask.. we try to help with our perceived knowledge..[]

YAY! I managed to take leave that day! So can go liao! =)
    So happie =)
    Ermz... my tank was lemme see about 10 days old when I added caulerpa, 12 days old when I added damsel then added the sea hay on the 13th day. All three additions are doing very well... but the seahay funny funny one... if current too strong, the green colour of each strand will 'migrate' to the end of the tip in the direction of the current. Have placed it in a current-lesser area. Doing fine now.
    Hrm... I actually wanted a common clown in my sump to accompany my damsel... but I think it'll look quite good in my main tank too... hrm... can catch out? Sure?

ice...i rerally cannot help u unless u hv a pic...
    normally macroalgae arent tt fussy...
    u mentioned tt ur tured white rite?
    when i 1st bought it...ity was very very white...then after switchin on the lights for several hours...it turned green again...
    try to find a pic at http://saltaquarium.about.com/index.htm?once=true&
    becos its very strange
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    so is all systems go for the 26th
    [email protected]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The title below my name does not make me a guru...listen at your own risk!...

Damn pissed with the STOPID thing liao... spent 30 mins shifting the stupid piece around the aquarium for a place to put cos it's VERY oddly shaped, then the place cannot have very strong current, but yet must be near surface for bright light... at the end of the day I had only 50% of the original density left... Ultra pissed now...
    If it dies it dies... given up on it... Grrr...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Ice,
    i can spare u both the chromis and if u want.. the yellow bellied damsel.. i have a 3-striped damsel as well.. and i can bring everything for u on the 26th.. as for the common clown, they became so tame that i can almost hand feed them..so..i dun think i want to take them out.. sorry.. let me know so that i can catch them out for u.. have to remove the rocks leh.. [] so a total of 4 fishes.. can use them to mature your tank as well..coz your tank is still very 'young' and not fully mature...therefore, i think my fishes can help u to 'increase' the bio-load so that u can purchase other fishes next time.. as the system had been stabilised...
    As for your seahay thingie, it could be that it is stressed and not used to the new environment.. give it a few days and see..alternatively, it could also be that your water conditions are not stable...

David,
    So far, ppl confirmed for the visits are as follow;
    1. Maxz (Mark)
    2. Spiff (Percival)
    3. kelstorm (kelvin)
    4. Hon (Hon)
    5. Maxz's Friend
    6. Spiff's Friend (Jeff-driving)
    7. David. (Driving)
    8. Isz (Driving)
    9. Simon (are u driving?)
    10. Ice

The timing and venue to meet
    Time:10am
    Venue: Yio Chu Kang Mrt station

any questions that u have on marine can be clarified by then..

LSZ, can u bring me the filter on the 26th? $25 one.. thanks
    kelvin

Oh... =P Thanks for the offer, but me scared of damsels liao... Hahaz... =)
    My tank should be mature liao... coralline and sponges growing all over the place =)
    As for the seahay, I've put in a place with little current, and it's now happily green again =) Damn funny rite... and I thought all sea things like current...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    so u dun want the fishes? Free leh..

anybody want?? i dun want to euthanise it.. i want to find it nice homes.. help...

kelvin

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    David, the latest updated list for the marine farm trip.

1. Maxz (Mark)
    2. Ice
    3. kelstorm (kelvin)
    4. Simon
    5. Maxz's Friend
    6. Isz (Driving)
    7. David. (Driving)

Spiff, i presume that Jeff is driving u ppl there thus we will not be expecting him to show up in YCK..but at reefworld instead..

Kelvin

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Kel,
    I have checked with Seaquest WaterWorld and was infd that their work will be complete after Chinese New Year so 26/01/2002 we oni be going to ReefWorld, Pacific Marine .etc
    So beside this 2 places any others place that u all will like to go..
    Regards

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    thanks maxz...
    David, we will not be going to seaquest in LCK.. however, i dun mind going to Gan if u are going..
    Kelvin

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Guys ! I would like to join u Guys ! BUT too early leh ! my kids got classes on wkend , can onli make it after 1 pm ! please update hor ! , thks

Akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    akoh,
    perhaps u can check with David? if possible, u can meet us at Gans or something like that...
    Kelvin

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Kelstorm !, I was hoping to join u guys for the marine FF visit. It's like diving without getting wet ! [], I'll try and make some arrangement ! Cheers !

Akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    yeah akoh.. hope to see u too....[]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast