Advertise here

Advertise here

Pics of my pleco tank!

Pics of my pleco tank!

Pics of my pleco tank!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Very impressive!!!!How big is your tank???? Almost missed your L046[] . How many type of pleco inside. I only side 1 pc of each type. You just buy one of each kind???

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Saw the L046 ! it's under the drift wood !, BTW Where is the L253 !.
    Set-up look ideal for Pleco ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Thanks kunner and akoh!!

The tank is a 3 x 1.5 x 1.5, powered by a wet/dry and a 2213. I got a powerhead in there but its not on all the time! Temp is around 30 degree, Ok right??? Yah the gravel is full of **** but I test the nitrite and nitrate and both are low. Seems that my wet/dry doing its job!

Kunner: Yah! i got 1 of each type except that i have 2 L046 (ONLY 2"!)I've got 5-6 types but still LOOKING AROUND!!!!

Akoh: Yes you have a pair of sharp eyes! The L046 always like to squeezed into areas the other fish cannot sqeezed in! The L253 is right under the L17!!! My L264 that always pretend dead is there too, but this time sucking on to the wood!

Is there any improvement I can make to my tank other than adding more plecos? Add more decos? Take out gravel? Put more wood? Put rocks? More tankmates?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hmmm.....I was thinking mayb u can have plant with big leave. My L177 like rest on it.[:] Other than that, it is a perfect setup for pleco. I also like to one tank like yours for my L046 only.....