Country
    Singapore

Diehard has been banned from Aquaticquotient.com

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Dear members,

Diehard (Keith Ooi) and his multiple nick, k.ooi and BATman, will be banned from Aquaticquotient.com with immediate effect for unruly behaviour, insinuation, bullying/threatening of other AQ members.

Subject: TO THE BOSS BAN LEE

The following message was sent to you via the AquaticQuotient.com Contact Us form by Diehard.

--------------------------------

YOU ARE NOT A MAN ONLY MISUSE OF POWER

REASON OF BANNED ? CAN'T THINK OF ANY YET HOR !

SHAMEFUL OF YOU THAT I EXPOSED ALL YOUR DIRTY SHIT.

YOU HAD BRING SHAME TO A WELL ESTABLISH FORUM

CONGRAT THAT YOU HAD JUST WIN THE WAR.

Referring Page: http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum/member.php?u=3197
    IP Address: 218.186.13.3
    User Name: Diehard
    User ID: 10247
    Diehard has shown himself to be rude, impatient and condescending towards our staff too. Just to make it clear, AQ does not owe anyone here anything and our team is certainly not at anyone's beck and call as customer service staff. We are all hobbyists here building a like minded community to appreciate the hobby base on trust, honor and respect. Obviously, show some respect to people and they will naturally respect you. A 40 over year old guy bully a 14 year old kid and screaming at everyone at the same time to get attention is not something respectable.

AQ does not welcome the likes of such unruly traders. Go do your trading somewhere else. And let this serve as a reminder to others (especially traders) to behave themselves when in our forums. We have house rules and will enforce them if necessary.

If any member notice any CRS sales with these few numbers 98853115/82330081/90058000/91118885, please inform us immediately so that we can take the appropriate action.

Benny
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Here is an update from Diehard shortly after our annoucement is up.

The following message was sent to you via the AquaticQuotient.com Contact Us form by Diehard.

You have shown yourself to be rude, impatient and condescending.

AQ does not owe you anything and our team is not at your beck and call as customer service. We are hobbyists here building a like minded community to appreciate the hobby.

Not very smart of you going around to bitch to everyone behind my back whilst I was trying to help you resolve the situation. You were sending out complaint emails even before the end of Tuesday. As such, I see no point in trying to help a 40 over year old guy bully a 14 year old kid. Grow up!
    AQ does not welcome the likes of you here anymore. Please go do your trading somewhere else.

STOP ACTING AS A GOOD SAMARITAN IN THE FRONT AND PLAY DIRTY TRICKS BEHIND

YA, NICE WORDS YOU ARE WRITING TO COVER YOUR ***. IF YOU WERE HELPING ME, HAVE YOU PM AND KEEP ME POSTED ON YOU ACTION? HOW MANY PM WAS SENT TO YOU WITHOUT ANY UPDATE TO ME? STOP COVERING YOUR *** IN WHAT YOU SPEAK UP AFTER SO LONG.? WHY I WAS
    TOTALLY IN THE DARK AS WHAT YOU SAY EARLIER, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD BY KEEPING ME UPDATE AS AND WHEN.
    I CAN SEE A LOOP HOLE IN WHAT YOU MENTIONED ABOVE "Please go do your trading somewhere else. so i was accused by you that i am a TRADER?
    IF I AM ONE, WHY I STILL KEEP BUYING CRS.

Referring Page: http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...pm&pmid=141567
    IP Address: 218.186.13.3
    User Name: Diehard
    User ID: 10247
    We will be sending his various emails to our banned list as well so as not to waste our time and resources.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?