Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A 1 day Cryptocoryne collection trip in Malaysia?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Canada
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    LMFAO!!!! I nearly choked on my drink reading that! Rgr! Will look out for Illumbomb AKA MR.PINK!!!!!!! Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by illumbomb View Post
    I will be wearing a pink shirt with collars turned up, tight white pants, pink socks, white leather shoes and a yellow cryptocoryne pontederiifolia flower above my right ear. Please look out for me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by ZANE View Post
    LMFAO!!!! I nearly choked on my drink reading that! Rgr! Will look out for Illumbomb AKA MR.PINK!!!!!!! Hehe.

ehhh... comes to think of it, illumbomb may not be a bro after all. Illumbomb may very well be a lady.
    A Friend is one who is Faithful, Reliable, Inspiring, Encourager, who is Neutral when handling conflicts and helps to Develop you as a person.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Canada
    Uhm... errrrr Oo0oppssie.... my apologies to Illubomb if thats the case. Mr. Pink was also a not-so-obvious reference to the cult movie hit "Reservoir dogs" by Tarantino. Well then, we shall keep a look out for Ms. Pink!

Quote Originally Posted by Altum_lover76 View Post
    ehhh... comes to think of it, illumbomb may not be a bro after all. Illumbomb may very well be a lady.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I am a boy boy not a girl girl lah. Don't think any female will ever want to participate in such wild trip. And, I would never want to waste my 1st ever cryptocoryne pontederiifolia flower for such thing. I will probably be in burms and a pink T-shirt instead lah. See you guys tomorrow!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Just reading your thread guys, You dont know how frustrating this is for me. I would love the oppurtunity to go collecting crypts and fish for a day out in malaysia. My local river is the THAMES!! You guys have a great time and please post details and pics of what you collect. VERY VERY JEALOUS.
    (london)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    hey, the thames had a WHALE in it! don't diss the thames i was in london while it happened too!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Canada
    I know what you're going through ukplanter and you have my sympathies, similarly just a few months ago I was in frozen Canada just dreaming of getting my feet wet trying to net some fish in a lush tropical jungle stream.... but now... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm THAT close to experiencing it!! So let me be a tad childish to my frozen mates back in the far reaches of the northern hemisphere... . Hehehehe. Ok here's to experiencing it for real! Cheers! And don't worry, I believe many of us will be taking lots of pics! I know I will!

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by ukplanter View Post
    Just reading your thread guys, You dont know how frustrating this is for me. I would love the oppurtunity to go collecting crypts and fish for a day out in malaysia. My local river is the THAMES!! You guys have a great time and please post details and pics of what you collect. VERY VERY JEALOUS.
    (london)

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    hey Tarzans,

how the meet up? any plan..if has detail location please pm me i will try to help you guys what you need to but cant be Tarzan with you guys...er er my jane is watching me lah!
    cheers
    eddy planer

Wanna to read me? Try this

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    haha.... haven't meet up yet...

meeting time at 8pm today leh... lol...

you can ask your jane along too... since both tarzen and jane lives in the jungle after they get married...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I would love to go on such a trip, just for the experience of it. However i am busy this month. I wish you all luck, and do keep the rest of us updated on what happens.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Dear All,

Attached are the draft minutes of meeting for your review and comments (please PM me if any).

Regards,
    T S Wang
    Attached Files Attached Files

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    power... nicely done...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by illumbomb View Post
    Dear All,

Attached are the draft minutes of meeting for your review and comments (please PM me if any).

Regards,
    T S Wang
    power!! Will contact you shortly.
    A Friend is one who is Faithful, Reliable, Inspiring, Encourager, who is Neutral when handling conflicts and helps to Develop you as a person.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    David,

If you have no ideal where to go, i'd suggest you have a chat with Nakamoto.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan View Post
    David,

If you have no ideal where to go, i'd suggest you have a chat with Nakamoto.
    Thanks bro. will be heading there this wednesday. you wanna any plants? I have plenty to give away.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    who is nakamoto??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by planted86 View Post
    who is nakamoto??
    a japanese who is now citizen of our country. He knows amano personally and he owns a camp site in pahang. Great guy. Into wild bettas. He used to have a few of them in his shop.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    oh.. where is that shop??

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    So Bro do we comfrim our attendance here?? or do we Pm to someboday???
    thank bro Can't wait for the trip.
    BTW apologise for not turning up fpr the meeting as i do not have net access at home hence i'm not aware of the meeting last sun, if there would be a second meeting can call or sms me so i can turn up too? my no. is 98757479 Paul aka nature beauty.
    Good Judgement is gain from Experiences, while Experiences is gain from Bad Judgement Made!

Don't Give Up Keep Trying!!
    Nature Beauty

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Wah... really must salute to all you guys..

I and my friends will be going to Malaysia around that time as well... ... but we going to Sibu Kelong for a fishing trip... I remember always passing by some streams along the 2.5 hrs drive... maybe this time round I will ask them to stop for a while if I can see any interesting plants along the way...

Hope to join you guys on your next trip... Cheers!

Warmest Regards from Merviso aka Merv Soh
    [ my vivarium: 2012, 2010, 2009 & 2007]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i'm a dreamer... a dreamer living in the lost city of moonlight.....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast