Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Drift wood with Moss and Fern

Drift wood with Moss and Fern

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I bought drift wood with java moss+fern from Teo quite sometime back and i just cannot figure out how he attach the moss to the wood without the need of net or fish line. There are some riccia attached to it also and both the moss and riccia are growing very well. Anyone know how to do that?

He has various size drift wood with Moss and some other plants selling at reasonable price. If you go there you have to ask teo because it's in a corner not easily seen by people.

I bought drift wood with java moss+fern from Teo quite sometime back and i just cannot figure out how he attach the moss to the wood without the need of net or fish line. There are some riccia attached to it also and both the moss and riccia are growing very well. Anyone know how to do that?

He has various size drift wood with Moss and some other plants selling at reasonable price. If you go there you have to ask teo because it's in a corner not easily seen by people.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    they let the mosses grow emersed in their greenhouse.. leaving the moss to grow and get a grip on the driftwood, almost the same for ferns too