Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L253 spotted

L253 spotted

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    There's one pc of L253 size around 6" for sale at JE217. Price is $110! Has big yellowish spots! Did you hear that Akoh!!

L253 spotted

There's one pc of L253 size around 6" for sale at JE217. Price is $110! Has big yellowish spots! Did you hear that Akoh!!

L253 spotted

L253 spotted

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 11/20/2002 2:10:10 AM

----------------
    Ha ha lighter u saw it too, the guy told me if I really want to buy he offer $100. Too bad no more tank space....[]

Yah! too bad my plecos are not in a 6 footer if not...!! hehehe

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    cheong ahh ! thks lighter ! []

Safe Diving!
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, maybe you should just move house to jurong area. nearer to JE217A, clementi and what's more - Gan's! Big Pleco Land! []
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Mana ada ! don't have leh ! bo L253 leh! saw only 2 pcs of spotted adonis and 1pc of L082( together in 110 bucks tank ) , the other 40 bucks tank are L134, L027, L199, L204, L027a etc and another tank with only 1pc of L235 Ultraman or Flyer Cat . Beli disapppointed coz' no L253 anyway ended up buying the L010a Red Lizard Cat ! [] no fish prawn oso can ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Opps! I think I made a wrong ID of it! hhehehee

Is the real L253 then suppose to have more spots which are smaller and body more orange in color?

Anyway the L010a is it the same as the one which GAN has? (The 2 giant lizard cats) The last time i went they were still in the plastic bag, got 2 of them right? Anymore left??

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    Is the real L253 then suppose to have more spots which are smaller and body more orange in color?
    ----------------
    Lighter,
    L253 has " orange brown " body and plenty of white spots, the shape and look is beli similar to L14a Sunshine.

The L010a Red Lizard Cat at JE217a is different from Gan's L010 Xingu Lizard Cat, L010a is red and max. size is abt 4" to 5" and L010 is dark grey and max. size is abt 10" to 12".
    I have made a check on both pcs and they are in good condition !, I pick up 1 pc yesterday and thinking of picking up the other pc coz' they're are hard to come by ! SO ! u better cheong ahh ! b4 I cheong ! []
    I think JE217a Plecos are from San Hu. Cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    allen, maybe you should just move house to jurong area. nearer to JE217A, clementi and what's more - Gan's! Big Pleco Land! []
    ----------------
    Flor ! yah hor ! must give it a thinker ! [] []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, thought you said if see nice plecos must grab? don't hesitate? and now you're going back for the second red lizard??? [:0]

don't hesitate lah! just move to jurong - Big Pleco Paradize!

alamak! L010a, must cheong ah! but i won't cheong from hougang to jurong just for a lizard lah! but this's my dream lizard hor? hmmm... nevermind, if you guys really want, try to order from them cos JE217A has a copy of the aqualog that you can refer to!
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    allen, thought you said if see nice plecos must grab? don't hesitate? and now you're going back for the second red lizard??? [:0]

alamak! L010a, must cheong ah! but i won't cheong from hougang to jurong just for a lizard lah! but this's my dream lizard hor? hmmm... nevermind, if you guys really want, try to order from them cos JE217A has a copy of the aqualog that you can refer to!
    ----------------
    Flor, the reason why I didn't cheong the 2nd pc is bcoz' I intend to pick up ( the next stop-over ) Gan's lastest shipment of L065 BUT unfortunately It was not in the shipment !. Cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Do you know when the L065 is coming in? Thats definately on my buying list! They look so beautiful!! I want to cheong !!![]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    probably next shipment, cheers!

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Wait a minute ! , understand last Tuesday shipment from Brazil was for Gan , Qian Hu and San Hu. Understand L065 was in the list !. If both Gan & QH have nothing on L065 then the L065 must have taken by San Hu ! man ! must check out JE217a and TB ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Woh! So probably they'll be in 217??

I live quite near there, will update you guys if I see them around!!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Allen, what the diff btw 2 L027 one is sell 20 buck and the other is selling 40. The only diff is the cheaper one is stripe and the exp one is spotted.....What is price diff so far????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast