Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Tetras

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Whenever I put in any kind of tetra in my tank, within 2-3 days 99% will just disappear. Cant find any dead fishes and there isnt any other big fish there.The exist 10 fishes is alive for more than 3 months already. But I still have 3 black widow tetras which are still ok.My plants are growing no problem..Just dun understand why?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    any powerful inlet of filter that took them in for a ride? Did u check the back of the tank if its against the wall? Maybe all commited suicide there? I have experienced a number of such.
    人的一生﹐ 全靠奮斗﹐ 唯有奮斗﹐ 才能成功

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    WILLIAM, what's your water parameters - may be that some fishes are more hardy than the rest, but are just surviving in the tank? I'll bet it's got to do with the water. Can you furnish us more with it? And did the fish show any symptoms before they die?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Sorry, you said you can't find any dead fish? I'll suggest you LOOK for them. they're prob rotting away and poisoning the rest of the fish in the tank. In my old tank, this happened too. did an overhaul - to find 5-6 rotting fishes under my driftwood. If it's the case - change at least 50% of your water. [:]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I did a 50% change of water already and I could not see any dead tetra body.I have not measured the water but there other fishes which are still doing well..i.e i mean they are eating and moving around well.