Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

What to try out in this tank?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I have a tank that is L 60cm X H 22cm X B 20cm. I have the following equipment and soil available: ADA Amazonia noarmal and powder type, An Eden 501 and an Eheim 2211 filter, A 3 liter CO2 tank full system and all the ADA powder base-substrate series and a 2ft light with a single T8 lamp. Various black rocks, ADA style 1 ft driftwood and I was thinking of getting some moss on wood/rocks.

I already have a heavily planted 3ft tank with a chiller for my small fish and shrimp and another 3ft Sulawesi rockscape shrimp tank without a chiller. I was thinking of doing something different and planting it with a rockscape as well. I'm looking for suggestions on what else to put in there as opposed to my various schooling fish. Thinking of a pair of something different and interesting, maybe wild bettas or cichlids but looking for more interesting suggestions.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Apistogrammas... Yeah...
    Because your tank big enough for them to swim about freely...
    And they are very attractive...
    Cheers,
    http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...c/progress.gif"Ben"http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...c/progress.gif
    Life is all about patience & perseverance,
    Failure is just another new beginning

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    an eden 501? with a 2FT. probably abit too low a water flow for this. I dont own an eden by the way, but was using a resun cyclone cy20 for my 1.5FT and flow rate is abit weak at 200L/H.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by torque6 View Post
    an eden 501? with a 2FT. probably abit too low a water flow for this. I dont own an eden by the way, but was using a resun cyclone cy20 for my 1.5FT and flow rate is abit weak at 200L/H.
    Dude, it is a 30 liter tank. Anything more powerful for a tank that's less than a foot talk is overkill. Water will be spilling out of the tank.