Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Pleco

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Anywhere sell "helicopter" pleco. Seen it @ Gan but too far.....What is the price?
    Regards
    William

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    got mine from JE217A sometime back.

saw a couple in C328 yesterday, but not sure if they're dwarfs.
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    eerrhh...what's a helicopter pleco????????[:0] [:0]
    [email protected]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The title below my name does not make me a guru...listen at your own risk!...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    david, whiptail catfish, sturisoma sp.
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Gold Fins, JE 217 and Tiong Bahru has it!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Flor ! how much are they asking for the Dwarf Royal Twig Catfish coz' I do have some " home bred " fries ( abt 2" ) for sale []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, the ones i got from c328 are $10 each.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Flor ! sorry forget to ask ! how big ? thks.

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    about 1.5" to 2", minus the caudal fins. though i saw only 1 2" fella which i think chris got! [:]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Some of my fries are abt that size ! [] thks.

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Eh so you selling yet? I need to pysch my wife on this also... she thinks that the twig catfish is VERY ugly... not to mention scary... btw, am I correct to assume that the female doesn't grow as large as the male?
    Allen

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    sometimes i think they look cute, while sometimes i think they look a bit like a house lizard! []

i saw one that's slightly bigger than my 4", maybe 5" or even 6" at C328 last thurs. take your wife to see that, see her reaction, then you'll know.

but when they're small, they're very very cute!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    Eh so you selling yet? I need to pysch my wife on this also... she thinks that the twig catfish is VERY ugly... not to mention scary... btw, am I correct to assume that the female doesn't grow as large as the male?
    ----------------
    man ! find it damn hard to part with " my babies " anyway 1 or 2pcs no prob. lah ! ( special price for AQ member ONLY ). Allen , the size between the male & the female is about the same lah !. cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Akoh! U have PM!!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, members are after your kittens!!! []

btw, saw a farlowella in petmart this morning - with its ever-belly cute snort. and also a (possibly) royal whiptail...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi all, check out the link for detail info and picture for this solid aglea eater.[]
    sturisoma sp.

I have read some of the website and was told that whiptail catfish is more sensitive than farlowella and whiptail catfish is better algea eater than farlowella.... but so far for mine both are equally solid.
    However....seem Allen is in farlowella, I must as well go to whiptail catfish , so next time we can exchange[]. I have currently 4 and plan to get 2 more. Yo! Coryfav is JE217 still selling? I m getting some from them..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kunner, i've not been there for quite sometime already. can call them at 90606608. i think they call it 'helicopter'.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hey, am I missing something or what? How can this catish be sold at 10cent each?? You guys got to be kidding. The last time I saw it at TB it was going at $12 per pc..

If it is 10cent, do you mind telling me where I can get my hand on them?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    yeah, am i missing something too?

who wrote/typed 10cents???[:0]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    10cts ! ! ! [:0] think it's 10 bucks lah ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast