Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Where to find ADA Product in Narita?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Where to find ADA Product in Narita?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    It had been long since my last posting. Once again had posted to seek some help from Bro who had been Narita or Osaka. This there any fish shop in these 2 area that sell ADA product?

As my friends will be going there soon I hope to ask him to bring back some stuff for me hence i need to find out the address or directions to get to the shop for him.

Hence if any Bro out there knows any of the shops can you post me the address or the direction to get there to me?

Thank you Bro out there very much will share with you on the price on the products once my friends come back.
    Good Judgement is gain from Experiences, while Experiences is gain from Bad Judgement Made!

Don't Give Up Keep Trying!!
    Nature Beauty

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Ask someone who can read Japanese to help you search this website for the addresses of various fishshops in various areas in Japan.

I managed to get ADA Nature Aquarium Book 2008 F.O.C. at the pet shop in Tokyu Hands at Osaka Shinsaibashi area. The book is a Japanese/English bilingual catalogue with the recommended retail price (in Yen) published therein for all the products (many shops should be selling their products based on these prices I think).

Namba Parks at Osaka Namba area has a fish shop too on the the 4th storey (I think). Both these fish shops are the only two fish shops I visited in Osaka and they carry some ADA products but not the full range.
    Last edited by illumbomb; 29th Jun 2008 at 19:27.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by illumbomb View Post
    I managed to get ADA Nature Aquarium Book 2008 F.O.C. at the pet shop in Tokyu Hands at Osaka Shinsaibashi area. The book is a Japanese/English bilingual catalogue with the recommended retail price (in Yen) published therein for all the products (many shops should be selling their products based on these prices I think).
    You can acquire a copy of that locally too... with a $15 price tag Biotope sells it. I took a free copy too from Aqua Forest (Shinjuku).

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Thank you Bro Jervis and illumbomb for the information will try to find out more from the ADA website.

At the same time i think i will also visit biotope and get the catalog too!
    Good Judgement is gain from Experiences, while Experiences is gain from Bad Judgement Made!

Don't Give Up Keep Trying!!
    Nature Beauty