Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Japanese Aquajournal

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys, I would like to know if its worthwhile getting the Japanese version of Aquajournal even if I can't read it.
    Anyone owning the journals care to share some opinion?

Thanks .

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    i bought one from Chan for $18. Don't regret it. will buy more once year-end $$$$ arrive.

Feedback Score
    hi , i just came back from japan and i have bought the jap aquajournal . its quite colourful , has a few pages of step by step pic instruction. the pics are nice for "ideas" to set up tank , but ultimatly , if u can't read the jap , its really not worth getting it. there are a lot of comments and articles . all in jap >.< my jap ain't that powderful.
    but in my opinion , just get the eng book
    here fishy fish fishy . here shirmpy shirmpy here is my noobie tank(3wk)

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    there are only 6-7 english editions, which are must-buys i think, although one shouldn't regard every word in them as gospel. call me shallow but i like the pretty pictures in the japanese editions..... for some things (beautiful aquariums, wildlife, cars, women (ahem!) etc), words are secondary.

Actually, I find the recent Jap issues show Amano's evolving philosophy. He now uses a lot of stone, narrow-leaf java fern on wood, rotala rotundifolia green as well as often bare foregrounds - very back to basics and less ie more approach, yet with more compositional unity and sense of drama compared to his earlier tanks (Nature Aquarium Vol 1 now looks haphazard to me).