Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comments on pics of my pleco tank?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    England
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Lighters tank

Currently keeping many wild betta species and other anabantoids.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    England
    Coryfav, yeah, true abt them being very messy..i have a pleco (one of the Ancistrus species), and he is very messy! He is also quite aggressive..
    James

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    mez, multiple your ancistrus' mess by 12 times, and you'll know what i face!

what tankmates does your ancistrus have, that made you say it's agressive?

my panaques are the bolder ones and they always try to bump the others away from the food.[:]
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    England
    ooh wow..that's a LOT of mess!
    The Ancistrus is in a tank with some Lake Tanganyika Cichlids (Shell dwellers {Neo. Ocellatus and Neo. Brevis}, and one rock dweller {Neo. brichardi}), and a small Synodontis nigrofasciatus (aka upside down catfish). Oh, and a Golden Apple Snail, too.
    Mez
    ps - it would be nice to see some pics of your actual plecos too..rather than just the tanks!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    mez, i've pics of my plecos in my arofanatic gallery. sorry, i've no homepage yet. tried to start one in homex but gave up! will look into geocities later, but then again, uploading pics from there in here is not easy either.

anyway, i don't have very decent pics of my plecos, i'll always have to wait till they're in a 'good mood' to pose for the camera.
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    England
    Hi..
    Yeah just seen your pics in your gallery, i especially like your Mango Pleco (cannot remember the number)..
    James

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    yeah, i like the mango pleco too (L047). i was not supposed to buy this cos it'll grow bigger than the usual like L200, L128, etc, but i just couldn't resist it's colours.

Feedback Score
    wow! i like it. It looks really nice and zenish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12