Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Where to buy Malayan Trumpet Snails??

Feedback Score
    Country
    Australia

Where to buy Malayan Trumpet Snails??

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello!
    i am looking for the above. always seeing fish shops selling the common ramshorn and netrite, any one knows which LFS sells trumpets in bulk of perhaps... 50? any farm recommendations will do too!

thanks for your kind help~

jia yuan
    ONLY Blue Zebras.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by eeeeemo View Post
    Hello!
    i am looking for the above. always seeing fish shops selling the common ramshorn and netrite, any one knows which LFS sells trumpets in bulk of perhaps... 50? any farm recommendations will do too!

jia yuan
    Second that... I'm looking for them as well

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Guys, MTS are a pest in most aquariums! Just put a post on Marketplace, I'm sure there are people out there willing to offload their entire tanks of MTS for you...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by dkk08 View Post
    Second that... I'm looking for them as well
    Hello!

jia yuan

Come come! Come get from me! I got a gazillion of them. They thrive in alkaline water and excessive feeding so my overfed cichlid tank is the perfect breeding ground.

I can give in the region of perhaps a few hundred.

Need time to pick them out though. But they can be quite pretty especially the big ones.

Location Tampines Street 21. Contact me at 9389 4472 to arrange for pick up.
    Yours Truly, Avan

I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

~ Henry David Thoreau

Feedback Score
    Country
    Australia
    wow!
    thanks! hmm tampines a bit far from me. but your offer is so inviting! let me consider how i am going to get to you ok? (check directory/bus directory) i live in upp thomson.
    i plan to keep them in a tank around pH6.8. is it okay for the snails?
    ONLY Blue Zebras.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    MTS!!!

ck

Feedback Score
    Country
    Australia
    some how.. it looks yummy to me... =P
    ONLY Blue Zebras.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Guys, MTS are a pest in most aquariums! Just put a post on Marketplace, I'm sure there are people out there willing to offload their entire tanks of MTS for you...
    thanks for the advice! i will post and see whether any one staying in my area is willing to dump them to me! =)
    ONLY Blue Zebras.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    wow!
    thanks! hmm tampines a bit far from me. but your offer is so inviting! let me consider how i am going to get to you ok? (check directory/bus directory) i live in upp thomson.
    i plan to keep them in a tank around pH6.8. is it okay for the snails?
    So far I have transfer some to a tank with Gex soil which should have a slight acidic pH. So far they are growing strong and numerous.

I work in Tanjong Pagar so if you work near me, I can drop off a bag to you.
    Yours Truly, Avan

I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

~ Henry David Thoreau

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by zyblack View Post
    So far I have transfer some to a tank with Gex soil which should have a slight acidic pH. So far they are growing strong and numerous.

I work in Tanjong Pagar so if you work near me, I can drop off a bag to you.
    Tanjong Pagar!?!? Very near me, are you near GB Building (opposite bangkok bank)?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by dkk08 View Post
    Tanjong Pagar!?!? Very near me, are you near GB Building (opposite bangkok bank)?
    Actually closer to PSA side at the Fuji Xerox Tower. If you are keen, I could pass you a bag too and meet you at the MRT station. I will pass you as many as I can dig out without having a backache. Will 50 pieces be enough?
    Yours Truly, Avan

~ Henry David Thoreau

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    anybody giving/selling these snails? Willing to take them in. Thanks so much..