Country
    Singapore

Apisto

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all, (especially Benetay)

I got a 2ft planted tank but been thinking of the main fish for my stage. But after reading here abt alot of spawning, pix and characteristic of Apisto, its kind of suprised me that this fish is a kick.

I wonder if there is any apisto species that got green & red coloration (main color)? where to get them? the cost for a couple? Easy to spawn?

Currently my tank is very densed with plants & current occupants are malayans, yamatos, Otos, SAEs and a couple of cherry barbs. Will Apisto hurt them?

Thks
    Don't bother if its Black cats or White cats, so long as it can catch Rats. Its a Good Cat.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    u might wanna try a pair of borelli.. though not green but yellow and blue/bluish green.. but shld be close to what u asking and its available in the market..

for yr other question, yes and no, it depends on the character of the fish.. I have some apisto which readily kill and eat shrimps while others simply dont care at all... another point is it depends on the tank size and the plant covers u have.. usually if the shrimps r big or bigger than their mouth, it shldnt be a prob, but there are other circumstances too