Country
    Singapore

Tender Loving Care

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi, folks,

Time and again, over the last year or so, many hobbyists who either bought or got the fish free from me said they couldn't breed the Notho rachovii. Sometimes, the reason they fail is simply because they were careless, like for instance, they forgot to cover the tanks and the fish jumped. In other instances, the fish refused to lay eggs inside the breeding bowl or the fish just wouldn't lay eggs at all.

I was at Lily's house this afternoon and I saw the rachovii's I gave her sometime back. Lily has never kept fish before in her life but she seems to have great success with many killies. I saw her male rachovii and he was in much better condition than when I gave it to her. Her female rachovii's looked healthy and full of eggs. Lily also has several containers of rachovii eggs and there were many eggs in every container.

I took a picture of her male rachovii. Here he is:

If Lily can succeed, I'm sure you all can too. That's the purpose of this post - to tell you that you really shouldn't give up. If you can't breed the rachovii's, take a cue from Lily - what you need to give them is TLC (Tender Loving Care)

Loh K L

Feedback Score

Re: Tender Loving Care

Hey Mr Loh,

Thank you very much for all the kind compliments but honestly I dont deserve them.

The result of my success is not due to TLC but because I have got a great teacher like you to guide me all the time...
    :wink:
    Lily Choo