Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Books at Library

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hope no one will take offence of this. I just pop by the library today to pick up Takashi Amona book that is available for once. and while I am there, I check out on the catalogue for killifish and can find only 3 or 4 titles on it.

And the best part, almost every copy is AVAILABLE!!!

That could only mean one thing, killifish interest is extremely low in SG. Try to look for some quality book available for Planted tank, i can assure you that it is tough to find. eg Diana Walstad's book, Amano book, xxxx Hiscock, etc.

What I wish is that forum members here can recommend some good killifish book to the NLB. so that they can stock up some good books for all to read.

* Yes, this 31 yo 'kid' still pop by the library to borrow books. cause most are hard to find and too expensive for me. FYI, I finally drag myself to the library after a 15 years period.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

to the library?

hmmmm.... you juz reminded me that I still owe NLB some fines for late returning... cos thats my habit always late return....

anyway... books in NLB is quite limited.. but got quite a number of title for the cichlids especially you know what fish.....

I think the best is still the web.... let the fingers do the walking...
    If I have a dollar & you have a dollar & we swap, neither is better off. BUT if I have an idea & you have an idea & we swap we are both richer