Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: UK Killie auction

Feedback Score

UK Killie auction

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I've just got back from a killie auction with some nice new fish. The prices were very low as people didn't seem to want to spend much money, good for the buyer but not for the seller. I took a few pairs which only just met my reserve price. Lots of very rare and beautiful fish didn't sell even though the reserve price was very cheap for the fish.

Heres what I picked up

Notho. kafuensis Chunga 2m 7f
    Notho. neumanni TAN 03-17 F1s 2 pairs
    Notho. korthausae Kwachepa TZL 53-01 trio
    Aphyosemion sp. GS 2 (Gabon species 2) trio

There were quite a few more fish I would have liked to bring home but I don't have the tank space for all of them I'm very pleased with all that I bought and I can't wait to get them breeding. Seeing the neumanni was the first I've heard of the TAN 03 collecting trip, its also the first time I've seen neumanni in the flesh (or fins).
    Regards
    Tom

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: UK Killie auction

Quote Originally Posted by blinkytom
    There were quite a few more fish I would have liked to bring home but I don't have the tank space for all of them
    That seems to be the problem killifish lovers all over the world face, Tom. We never have enough tanks for all the species we want to keep.

Good luck with your new fish and please post their pictures when you have the time.

Loh K L