Thread: Fancy Echinodorus

Feedback Score

Fancy Echinodorus

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi.
    Does anyone know where I can source for some fancy echinodorus(not the usual green kind) for a good price? I have this sudden idea to add some weird Echinodorus into my planted tank.
    Yours sincerely,
    Chong Ren

(I am still desperately looking for pairs of different Aphyosemion species. If anybody has excess to sell, please email me. )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Fancy Echinodorus

Quote Originally Posted by CR
    Hi.
    Does anyone know where I can source for some fancy echinodorus(not the usual green kind) for a good price?
    CR, since you are so young, it would be good if you start off well. Put down your real name at the end of every post and you will get a better response from the hobbyists here.

You will find, after a while, that it would make you feel proud to use your real name. While many on other forums lurk behind nicknames, here in killies.com, the culture is "real people use real names".

We know you are real so please use your real name.

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    Hi.

Sorry, it just so happened that I forgot to sign my name off at the end. I was looking around the place before I joined, and was so fascinated by the website.

I'll try and make sure it won't happen again.

Yours sincerely,
    Chong Ren
    Yours sincerely,
    Chong Ren

(I am still desperately looking for pairs of different Aphyosemion species. If anybody has excess to sell, please email me. )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Chong Ren,

I find it's a lot easier to address people by their real names so I'm glad you signed off with one.

If you are looking for Echinodorus, a good place to start would be Teo's Aquatics. Here's their address:

Teo Aquatic Plants Supplier
    15 Lim Chu Kang, Lane 6C
    Singapore 710000
    Tel: 6793 7132

But take note that if you have never been there, the place is very difficult to find. This is because Teo's is actually hidden behind a wooden fence. There's a number you have to look out for. I think it's 51 or something. When you see this number, go in and turn right. Teo's would be the first farm on your left.

The people at Teo's are very nice. It's kind of unusual for a farm because in most other farms, the workers generally don't like people like us to visit. They think we are a nuisance. But in Teo's, you will be surprised how friendly and helpful the people are.

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    The number to look for is 50 not 51....

and Teo's worker are very friendly.. I always ( for the past 2 months every week)go there and chat with them even though I have nothing to buy in mind... but you never leave home empty handed... I've been guiding my frend there with no intention to buy plants but always ended up buying. I really luv their anubias collections....
    If I have a dollar & you have a dollar & we swap, neither is better off. BUT if I have an idea & you have an idea & we swap we are both richer

Feedback Score

Echinodorus

Hi.

Wow, sounds like an place not to be missed. Maybe I can bring my friend along, as he is interested in aquarium plants as well. I think he is trying to start an aquarium with Cynolebias nigripinnis, but can't find the fish...
    Thanks for the information, though.

Yours sincerely,
    Chong Ren
    Yours sincerely,
    Chong Ren

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Teo does not have a signboard so look out for the dustbin that have the number 50 on it.

Regards,
    Kennedy