Thread: A tragic end

Feedback Score

A tragic end

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Sigh!!!

Two weeks ago, I was happy of having a trio of Northo and Australe. I started to put in a breeding bowl for my Northo. Few days later my male died.

Few days ago, I put in a mop for my Australe to breed. I saw the male enjoying himself on the mop. Yesterday I found him dead.

Why oh Why? Can anybody explain to me? It is just a spell... cursing on those males.... those females right now do have big bellies instead... sigh!!!

To KL: I am sorry. The male Australe you gave me died.
    Jennifer Ooi
    Living in Pearl of Orient

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: A tragic end

Quote Originally Posted by jkillis
    Why oh Why? Can anybody explain to me? It is just a spell... cursing on those males.... those females right now do have big bellies instead... sigh!!!
    I've had my fair share of sighs and can feel your frustrations. Ironic, isn't it, that the survivors are usually of the same sex... sigh...

At this point, no one will have the 'correct' answer for you, but don't be disheartened. Murphy's Law applies and things like this do happen. Take it in your stride and enrich your learning experience.
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: A tragic end

Quote Originally Posted by RonWill
    Ironic, isn't it, that the survivors are usually of the same sex... sigh...
    Having kept fish for many years which also mean many have died in my hands too, the other ironic thing is that when they die, it's always the most beautiful ones that go first. It seems to give creedence to the Chinese proverb that says "Beautiful flowers rarely bloom; good people are hard to come by".

Jennifer, don't feel too bad about the fish. Anyone who keeps fish have to go through such trials. I would suggest you seriously consider visiting Singapore again to attend the gathering on the 29th. There should be plenty of killies on sale on that day. If you ask me, it would be just as good, if not better than Aquarama

Loh K L