Images
    Country
    Singapore

Killifish Sighted

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    i just got back from Choong Sua with a bag of tubifex to start off my tubifex culture and another big corydoras to add to my collection. anyway, i was looking around and i found a tank with a few killies. checked with the uncle using his atlas and a taiwanese pictorial book and seems he has Epiplatys dageti and one that looks like Aphyosemion striatum. i'm not sure what it is but it's a pretty little fish. spoke to the uncle about the females and he said the supplier mixed the females of the "striatum", orange lyretail and the N. rubripinnis i mentioned in a post earlier. anyway, the Epiplatys dageti are roughly about 4.5cm in length. the striatum are young males i think. roughly around 3.5cm.
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    he also mentioned that he sold a Austrolebias nigripinnis (should be an aquarium strain) pair recently to someone. i suppose its the same guy that took the remaining rubripinnis male.

Hi stormhawk,

May I know where is Choong Sua that you've mentioned? I would like to drop by to take a look.

best regards,
    Darren Lum

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    hello darren, the shop is at beauty world plaza. just beside beauty world shopping centre. there's a hong leong finance branch located at the 1st floor. turn up the first escalator and u'll see the shop.

by the way, there's a few clown killies left at the shop, that is, for those who are interested.