Thread: Some of Deb's pictures

Feedback Score

Some of Deb's pictures

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all,
    Here is a home page that I have been working on...some of the pictures got fuzzy,not sure why as they showed fuzzy only after I saved the page, if I go to edit the page,they once again are clear.

http://hometown.aol.com/debrabear62/index.html
    Deb Bear
    AKA#08746
    SAA#175

Feedback Score

Re: Some of Deb's pictures

Hi Debbear,

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us, the pictures does not appear fuzzy to me but rather lovely.
    I think I have the Fp. gardneri nigerianus or maybe a different type, will show you the pictures when they are bigger. I may want to get my hands on the Script. cauveti and Fp.mirabils truadae" Tinto", they are so colorful and fishes with radiant colors usually get my attention. Sadly, I am running out of space for my fishes!
    Lily Choo

Feedback Score
    Lily wrote:>Sadly, I am running out of space for my fishes! <
    Lily, I understand that predicament! But if I did have more space I'm not sure if I would have the time to properly take care of the little fish.Even with all that knowledge...I still do stupid buys,then walk around with the bagged fish wondering where on earth I am going to put them.
    Then cames the house rearranging time,next thing you know I 'll have killies under the bed.
    Deb Bear
    AKA#08746
    SAA#175

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Some of Deb's pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Debbbear
    Here is a home page that I have been working on...some of the pictures got fuzzy,not sure why as they showed fuzzy only after I saved the page, if I go to edit the page,they once again are clear.
    Don't worry about it Deb, the page and pics load up just fine. Keep it up and I'll be looking forward to more of your artistic 'creations'.

BTW, I think the Script. cauveti 'Kinda' looks cool, the way colors and patterns interact.
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    Ron,
    The Script. cauveti are really beautiful,more so than in the picture.They are very hard to take a picture of, for they are a timid fish.I finally caught one and put him in my glass coffee pot.He was not happy! One of my dreams is to get a beautiful planted tank and put them in it. I will have to wait until spring to start ordering plants as the local fish stores do not have true water plants.The pet stores around here cater more towards dogs & cats.
    One thing that I like about them is that they eat just about any thing!They eat with such gusto that I don't believe they even know what they just ate.
    Deb Bear
    AKA#08746
    SAA#175