Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulk Order – The Gardneri Album (CD)

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Quote Originally Posted by gweesm1
    I will try to arrange a day to meet up for the distribution of the CD.
    Sia Meng,

A good way to distribute the CDs to the guys who ordered them would be to leave them with Karin Leow. Karin can collect the money on your behalf after you let her know how much is each CD. I'm sure Karin wouldn't mind doing this for us.

As for the one that Oil ordered, I can bring it to him if the CD arrives before Christmas.

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    Hi all,

I have received the CDs on the 2nd Jan 04. The total cost of 1 CD including Shipping and handling is S$19.25 (US$11.00).

I am thinking of mailing out the CDs to all of you except for Loh and Ronnie. The estimate cost of mailing + pad envelope is about S$2.00 (just an estimate).

Please let me know the arrangement you will prefer. By mail or collection at my place (Hougang). Drop me an email at [email protected]. Please do not make request such as meet you at this and that MRT station.

For local please transfer the $$ to my POSB account 121-61677-7

Jennifer please email me your address.
    Oil, I will pass it to you when I go up to Thailand in 2 weeks time.

Regards,
    Gwee Sia Meng
    AKA 08742
    SAA 163
    Fish List

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I am thinking of mailing out the CDs to all of you except for Loh and Ronnie. The estimate cost of mailing + pad envelope is about S$2.00 (just an estimate).

Please let me know the arrangement you will prefer. By mail or collection at my place (Hougang). Drop me an email at [email protected]. Please do not make request such as meet you at this and that MRT station.
    Sia Meng, I think you've done enough 'homework' and may I humbly suggest that the CDs be sent via post. An additional $2 is about right.

So for those who're in the list, be nice and zap it ASAP, so that Sia Meng needs to visit the Post Office once.

For local please transfer the $$ to my POSB account 121-61677-7
    In order to expedite the transfer, please specify whether it's a Savings or Current account. Computers are quite 'smart' these days but they're still terrible in 'guessing'.

I'll pick mine up at your place, pass you the Silver Nitrate and do some 'shopping' in your tanks!
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    In order to expedite the transfer, please specify whether it's a Savings or Current account. Computers are quite 'smart' these days but they're still terrible in 'guessing'.
    It is a savings account.

I'll pick mine up at your place, pass you the Silver Nitrate and do some 'shopping' in your tanks!
    Sure!! But you are going to be disappointed. I cleared quite a number of tanks before I went back to Malaysia. I have about 15~20 empty tanks now!! Hope to stock up again when I return from Thailand.

Regards,
    Gwee Sia Meng
    AKA 08742
    SAA 163
    Fish List

Feedback Score
    Oil, I will pass it to you when I go up to Thailand in 2 weeks time.
    Thanks Gwee, Let me know as soon as you know the exact date and flight. I will manage to see you at the Airport. Hope you have the ticket already
    Keep trying!!

K. Sitthiprasert

Feedback Score
    Hi all

Does anyone know RongSheng? He hasn’t contacted me yet.

Thanks Gwee, Let me know as soon as you know the exact date and flight. I will manage to see you at the Airport. Hope you have the ticket already
    Unfortunately no, I am still on waiting list. If I do not the ticket by 19th Jan, I might change destination then I will have to mail to you.
    Gwee Sia Meng
    AKA 08742
    SAA 163
    Fish List

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Does anyone know RongSheng? He hasn’t contacted me yet.
    Sia Meng,

If RongSheng defaults on his payment, I would pay on his behalf. I believe, however, that he wouldn't. He's probably busy or something.

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by timebomb
    If RongSheng defaults on his payment, I would pay on his behalf. I believe, however, that he wouldn't. He's probably busy or something.
    Kwek Leong, I've contacted Rong Sheng and he's busy with exam preparations. Have collected the CD on his behalf since he's staying in the West area.

As I understood it, Rong Sheng will be i-banking* the funds to Sia Meng's Savings account.

* For those who haven't signed up for such services and is clueless, i-banking means Internet Banking.
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    I am sorry for the inconvenient caused as I am quite busy this few days so I am not that active in the forum. But I still got keep myself updated on the posts going on in the forum.

Kwek Leong, I've contacted Rong Sheng and he's busy with exam preparations.
    Ronnie, thanks for collecting the disc on my behalf. Actually I am currently studying in the morning and working overnight during night time (due to the coming of Chinese New Year). Sorry for the misunderstanding that you thought I am preparing for my exams. I think I did not explain myself clearly to you. I will try to arrange a time to meet up with you this Saturday after 1600 hours for the disc.

Mr Loh, thanks for your trust in me.

SiaMeng, I had transferred the money ($19.50) to your bank account yesterday(8/1/04) at 2300 hours. Please let me if you had received the money. Sorry to keep you waiting for the transaction.
    Regards
    Lu RongSheng (RS)

Feedback Score
    Hi RS,

Don’t worry about it, as there are 2 people on the waiting list. I though if you are not taking it, I will sell the CD to either one instead.

Loh I will try to drop by your place next Monday after work to pass the CD to you. I wouldn’t be around this weekend.

Regards,
    Gwee Sia Meng
    AKA 08742
    SAA 163
    Fish List

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Sia Meng,

I've transfered the money (S$21.25) into your bank account and e-mailed my home address to you. If for some reason you did not receive my e-mail, please let me know.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12