Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

EASYLife -Fluid filter medium

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    HI, Have anyone of U used this product before. Please advise what is quality of it. Is this similar to pure liquid of Ocean Free product? Where to get this at lower price? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: EASYLife -Fluid filter medium

Quote Originally Posted by Jianxing
    HI, Have anyone of U used this product before. Please advise what is quality of it.
    Jianxing, I'm not familiar with 'fluid filter' but I do know what a fluidized sand filter is. Care to provide more details so that others may have a better picture of what it is?
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by RonWill
    Quote Originally Posted by Jianxing
    HI, Have anyone of U used this product before. Please advise what is quality of it.
    Jianxing, I'm not familiar with 'fluid filter' but I do know what a fluidized sand filter is. Care to provide more details so that others may have a better picture of what it is?
    This filter medium is just use like geoliquid, this is from USA. This product brand is EASYLIFE. From what that is printed on the bottle, the contents are natural minerals and not chemical. It is supposed to enhance water quality and all plants life found in the pond or tanks. Appreciate it if you advise what is quality of this stuff as compared to Pure Liquid from Ocean Free(Qian Hu product). Thanks.

The product is Dutch not American. There have been discussions over the product between the Aquatic Plant Digest (APD) members and a representative from the manufacturer. Go to http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants and do a search for "Easy Life".

The APD discourages the use of this product due to a lack of scientific data and ingredients list to support all the claims made by the company.