Thread: DIY Aquarium projects

Feedback Score

DIY Aquarium projects

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi

I just want to introduce myself. My name is Radek Wątorski and I am from Poland.
    Soon i would like to show you all some of my DIY projects. I hope you will like them. :wink:
    I like this forum very much, till now i have been just looking and reading, but i am going to change it. I'm going to bring something to this forum and maybe help if i can.

Greatings from Poland

Radek
    When things become tough........remeber it can always get tougher

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: DIY

Quote Originally Posted by aquazeebo
    I'm going to bring something to this forum and maybe help if i can.
    Radek,

I think that's a really great idea. If you can bring some interesting projects to this forum, I will either host them on my main web site or archived them in the "Interesting Posts" forum where they can be accessed easily by other forum users.

I have to say the only thing I know about Poland is they started the "Solidarity" movement. This forum has many users from all over the world and now it looks like we are going to have some "Solidarity" here too, thanks to Radek

By the way, Radek, I don't mean to be rude, but why is there a tail in the "a" in "Wątorski"?

Loh K L

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by timebomb

By the way, Radek, I don't mean to be rude, but why is there a tail in the "a" in "Wątorski"?

Loh K L
    In polish language we have letters like: ą, ę, ż, ź, ś, ć, ł, ń and other . Those are letters with diacritics . Polish language is one of the most hard to learn the letter in my surname "ą" is spelt like "on". Simple isn't it?
    And you are not rude.
    Radek

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Radek,

I had a good colleague and a good friend who were both born in Poland but had migrated to Germany many years ago.

I met the colleague in South Korea where we worked together for 2 projects in 2 cities in 2001. During the free time, he shared with me alot of interesting life experiences from Germany to Africa to Korea.

As for the good friend, I met him in Germany while I was there for work in 1997. He lives in Tuebingen, a very nice University town with a very historic and owesome market square. During Summer, I helped him to build an Ikea kitchen for his wife in 2 days, we had very interesting time. We still write to each other.

I look forward to your contribution here.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

In polish language we have letters like: ą, ę, ż, ź, ś, ć, ł, ń and other . Those are letters with diacritics . Polish language is one of the most hard to learn
    ... and I'm glad you can speak English! :wink:

Radek, welcome to the forum. I like diy-ing stuffs for my fishy needs and look forward to your projects.

Like I always say, "Good things happen when we put our heads together".
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score

Thank you all for a warm welcome
    I think this is the best and the most nice forum of all.
    I'll try to do my best to show most interesting DIY projects.

Radek

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

welcome welcome

Welcome Radek,

good to have you here to share your knowledge as well as experience with us here in this forum... and if I am not mistaken we do share one thing in common ... same colour flag except yours are inverted and without the crescent and the 5 stars like we have...
    If I have a dollar & you have a dollar & we swap, neither is better off. BUT if I have an idea & you have an idea & we swap we are both richer

Feedback Score

Re: welcome welcome

Quote Originally Posted by A.Rashid

same colour flag except yours are inverted and without the crescent and the 5 stars like we have...
    Yes you are right. But it is strange? All my life i thought that your colour flag are inverted hmmm How could I be so wrong?

white
    red

Radek