Country
    Singapore

ebay

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi, folks,

Someone tipped me off that my picture of the Erect Moss was being used on ebay. I took a look and found my pictures plastered all over the shop there.

I don't know what it is with people sometimes. If he had asked me for permission, I wouldn't have mind. The least the bugger should do now is give some of the proceeds to the defense fund. If anyone of you knows who he is, please let me know through private message. Thanks.

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: ebay

Kwek Leong, at least the 'watermark' has not been edited off and those curious minds will track down your main page.

There's a "Ask seller a question" link at the top right of an auction page. What better way to know of his intentions than from the horses' mouth?

While there's nothing to stop a person to 'rip' pictures and articles for personal reference, it's a different story when used 'commercially' without prior consent or acknowledging due credit.
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    On the bright side, what a nice way to advertise your site.
    Hurray!!

BTW: you got a lot of nice pictures in killies.com

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: ebay

Quote Originally Posted by RonWill
    There's a "Ask seller a question" link at the top right of an auction page. What better way to know of his intentions than from the horses' mouth?
    I tried clicking on the "Ask Seller" button but ebay said I have to be a subscriber first. I thought about subscribing but the nick "timebomb" is already taken. If I can't be timebomb, I rather not subscribe. I have never bought nor sold anything on ebay so it isn't a big deal to me. In any case, there's nothing much I can do about it anyway so I'm going to let the matter rest.

Some good may come out of it though. As KC said, it may draw more people to the forum.

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    Hay timebomb,

I've seen this guy using your photo im reistered on ebay andcan 'ask seller a question' if you want. But as you say it could be good to attract people to this site.

Hope this helps. Steven.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroturf
    im reistered on ebay andcan 'ask seller a question' if you want.
    Thanks for the offer, Steven but I'll rather let the matter rest. No point kicking up a storm over it. I just wonder who he is though. I have the bad feeling he is someone who got the moss free from me.

Loh K L