Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States

AGA Aquascaping Contest --NOW OPEN

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here

The AGA Aquascaping Contest is now open for entries!

Opens: June 1st
    Closes: Sept 15th
    Fee: $5 per entry
    Open to: planted aquariums, paludariums, and biotopes

If you're new to the contest, here's how it works: Take up to five photographs of your aquascaped freshwater aquarium. Our categories are "Aquatic Garden", "Biotope Aquascape", and "Paludarium". Register and enter online (you can upload your photos directly), or print out and mail the old-fashioned entry form. There is a $5 fee per entry, and each person can submit up to three entries. Further details can be found in the guidelines section. But the best way to get an idea of how the contest works is to browse our previous years' entries.

The contest closes September 15th, and winners will be announced simultaneously on this site and live at the AGA Convention in Washington DC the weekend of November 12th.

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2004.cgi

The AGA is one of the largest aquascaping contests in the world, so don't miss out!

Anyone thinking about entering? Raise of hands and say if it will be an aquatic garden, biotope, or paludarium layout.

Carlos

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Carlos,

Thank you for the information. The last winner's tank was really beautiful... by Oliver Knott, I think.

I would encourage the forumers here to put up for the contest.

My tank is in a mess now - lost of idea - it is in the state of "random" aquascape . I am just a plant grower, I hope one day I could do better than that and good enough to participate a contest.