Country
    Singapore

New Moderator

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi, gang,

I'm pleased to announce that Gan Cheong Weei has kindly accepted my request to be a moderator in the Planted Tanks subforum. Gan was the one who introduced us to Professor Benito so if it had not been for him, we would still be in a muddle about the identities of the various mosses.

Gan will be working with Freddy Chng to keep the Planted Tanks subforum active and lively. Please give them your support. Thank you.

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi all,
    I am honoured to be invited to help moderate this forum. Together with Freddy, we will strive to keep this forum lively and interesting, and make it one of the most active sub-forums in killes.com :P

KL has given us (The Planted Tanks forum) a great start by starting 'The Mother of all Planted Tanks' post

** Corrected name of co-moderator **
    If you are into Nature, check out the new NSS Nature Forum.
    See my Nature photos and Butterfly Blog

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Congratulations to Gan to his newly-appointed post!!!! An experience & knowledgable hobbist like him is what we need to keep the forum alive.

Regards,
    Yandy

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Gan,
    Congratualation! Welcome on board!

Kwek Leong,
    Thank you for getting a buddy for me as I had been very busy with my projects lately. My work load varies greatly and so it's great to have a co-moderator for this forum.

To all forumers,
    Sorry if I had neglected this forum. I will make up when time allows. Meanwhile, have a good time!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: New Moderator

Hi Gan

Thank you for agreeing to moderate the planted tank forum. I hope to learn more from you in due course about low-maintenance tanks, like what more I need not have to do to keep them running good... and more immediately how to keep the mysterious "Java fern disease" at bay.

You know something, guys? When we were working with the big professors, I used to joke with my younger colleagues that the day when you don’t give a damn about what the professors say, that’s the day you can look upon yourself as having arrived