Country
    Singapore

Welcome, BG

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi, folks,

There's a new member in this forum. He's registered as "bigcajun". Bigcajun is actually my good friend, BG Granier. BG, not to be mistaken for the other more well known BG in Singapore, lives in the United States and is well known for being a Killifish enthusiast. He is the person who gave me my first bag of Notho eggs. He's fond of calling the Notho guentheri's "Elephant Dodgers" for the fact that the fish has to dodge elephants when they come to bathe in the ponds where they live.

Welcome to the forum, BG. I heard from Bill that you're still figuring out how the forum works. I'm sure you will figure out everything eventually but if you need help, just holler. We're glad you're here.

Loh K L

Feedback Score

Welcome, BG

Yes, ditto that, welcome BG!
    Folks, BG, is quite an expert on our native American fishes, too! And BG,
    I made several errors posting here, don't worry

Regards,

Bill

Feedback Score

Welcome

Thank you KL! It'll be my pleasure to join your list and hopefully make many new friends! I also wish to thank Bill Ruyle who invited me to join this list!

If anyone wants to mail to say Hi, that'd be really great!

Your friend,

BG
    BG Granier

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by bigcajun
    If anyone wants to mail to say Hi, that'd be really great!
    Hi, BG,

I'm glad you're here. Compared to the good folks on KillieTalk, we're just starting out on Killies. Wright Huntley is here too and so is Bill Ruyle, of course. There's nothing much we can offer to you all as you're way ahead of us as far as Killies are concerned but we'll do our best to keep abreast of new developments.

Ronnie Lee who hangs around on Killietalk as much as this forum, is our moderator here in Killies Arena. He's gone missing today but I'm sure he will be delighted to see you here. Jianyang aka Stormhawk and Zulkifli aka zmzfam are moderators in this subforum too. As you can see, we are pretty multi-racial, just like the way Singapore is. Over here, people of different races and nationalities come together to share their common love for Killies unlike the real world where they try to kill each other .

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    And BG, don't forget to use emoticons where you want them. I'm trying to
    get KL to add one more: guy yawning and there's one that's a cartooon figure
    with a big butt on stumpy legs where the pants go down to flash a BA
    I don't think KL would appreciate our kind of American humor , tho

Gosh, I didn't see one hiccup in your post....you ought to see my first efforts
    in posting URLs and Images

Bill

Feedback Score

RE: Real world

Thanks for the great words of welcome, and I'm sure that the world would be a much better place if everyone could drop their prejudices and power-hungry plays and come together as one people who all inhabit the same bio-sphere called the planet "Earth"! In the coming future, we WILL have to make this happen if our future generations are to survive!

If everyone loved fish and animals as we do, it'd be a much better place!

Thanks again for the warm welcome, and I see that this list IS truly a multinational forum, I'm impressed by your hard work, Loh KL!

Your friend!

BG
    BG Granier

Feedback Score
    Hello BG! I'm new to this forum as well It's good to see so many people from different countries all conversing and discovering commonalities
    Deborah

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

We may be way behind in term of experience and species maintained locally but it's our hope that this will change.

Welcome to the forum, BG. Here's where we try to yank off Wright and Bill's head and see what makes them tick! :wink: We're delighted to have them share their killie insights, as well as their knowledge on a broad range of subjects. I'll be looking forward to learning from you too.

Kwek Leong, I'm hardly missing but experiencing intermittal PC hiccups but I'll be back.
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score

forum

Thanks Ronnie Lee!

It's a pleasure to make your aquaintance, pleased to meet you!

BG
    BG Granier

Feedback Score

Ron wrote:
    Welcome to the forum, BG. Here's where we try to yank off Wright and Bill's head and see what makes them tick! :wink: We're delighted to have them share their killie insights, as well as their knowledge on a broad range of subjects. I'll be looking forward to learning from you too.
    Ronnie,
    Wright is the one in flowing robes and Wizard's hat, I'm the little guy with the mop and buckets (Sorcerer's apprentise) cleaning up his lab (apologies to Disney's "Fantasia"(?))

Bill

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hello BG,

I hope I'm not too late in welcoming you to our humble abode .

I'm pretty much new o killies as compared to Ronnie and Kwek Leong and it is really a pleasure to have people like yourself joining our little forum. It can't beat killie-talk but it is enough to pen out rants and raves.

Enjoy yourself here!

Zulkifli
    Zulkifli

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi BG,

Nice to have you onboard. Fellow hobbyists will definately benefit greatly from you guys. Hope to learn more about this little gems from you.

Welcome BG. :P
    Au SL

Feedback Score

RE: Welcome

Thanks everyone,

It's a pleasure to be here! Does anyone have an export license necessary to send fish to the US? Or is that possible at all?

Regards,

BG Granier
    BG Granier

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi BG,

Welcome here! I am not good in fishes though I like them, so, I look forward to learn from you.

Feedback Score
    Hi BG,
    Welcome to this wonderful forum too. I am new in this hobby and hope to gain more knowledge from the more experienced folks here too..
    Lily Choo