Country
    Singapore

Killi Fishes

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi everyone,

Can see from my posting that i am new to this forum, been in fish rearing for a few years now but recently get to know killi fish and was very impressed by this fish.

After much searching on the internet, i found this website.

Just want to know where can i find killi fishes or eggs?

I tried those fish shop but most look quite "old".

Thank You

Regards,
    Wilson
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    First of all, welcome to the forum Wilson. Perhaps you can share more details as to what kind of setup you're planning for the killies? Then we can advise you further as to what species would be suitable for you. If you want to start off with killies, drop by at Eco-Culture down at Lavender, there's several trios of Fundulopanchax gardneri N'Sukka for you to choose from and if you're lucky, the Nothobranchius rachovii pair should still be there.
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Killi Fishes

Wilson,
    IMHO, I suspect that most of the available killies are somewhat past 'prime' (especially for Nothos) but what did you see at the LFS?

If you can make it to this Saturday's meet (casual gathering actually), hopefully you will find something to bring home.

Finally, welcome onboard. This is a place where we all learn from and share with each other. Enjoy your visits.
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Wilson,

I'll probably bring a bag of Notho rachovii eggs to Eco-culture this Saturday. The eggs haven't been laid yet but I'm quite sure there will be plenty by Saturday.

But I have to warn you that there's another guy in this forum who's looking for Killifish eggs too. Kevin Aeria, if he turns up, will get first priority to buy the eggs. He asked first so priority goes to him. If he doesn't turn up, the eggs are yours for a modest price .

Loh K L