Thread: Simp. delucai

Feedback Score

Simp. delucai

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all

It seems that good success is being had with Simp. delucai in Singapore. The eggs I have been sent are yet to eye-up though...

I was wondering if the more skilled among you may not be willing to write a brief account of their care for publication in the SAA study-group magazine.

Any accounts of other SAAs would be just as welcome!

Regards

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    OK, here's a quick pic of the Simpsonichthys delucai, at least until I can get a more satisfactory one.

Tyrone, do note that my pics are geared towards anatomical and morphological details rather than presenting the fish as eye candy. The SAA magazine may not find it suitable.

Pictures are all colour corrected in order to match real coloration. To that end, my monitors are calibrated with the Eye-One device. If colours seem weird on your monitor, do check your calibration.
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Your anatomical and morphological photos are very much what I am after!

Coincidently, your photo corresponds very well with one I have been sent by Andre Carletto. Also there is only ONE collection in the hobby and this is floating about by the name of "Terra Typica" in the SAA census. As the grand goal is to use the SAA as a reference list of correct codes and population designations I have put it to the Cynolebias list as to what the correct designation should be---or rather we will vote and debate for a standard for this fish so we can all be sure what we are talking about.

tt4n

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    pic updated, again.
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica