Thread: What happened?!?

Feedback Score

What happened?!?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hey all,
    I'm new here with my first post. Great forum! I'm from Texas, USA, but my father is from Ipoh (mom's from taipei). In fact I was in malaysia over the past summer. I love going there and can't wait to go back.

But on to my question: I wanted to know what's the status of that gigantic tank in Singapore? I looked for more information but wasn't able to find any.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: What happened?!?

Hi David,
    Welcome and I'm glad you can join us.

About the tank, is it the one described in "Mother of all Planted Tanks", work-in-progress "somewhere in South-East Asia"? [location was never specified to be in Singapore]

If so, it'd be better for Kwek Leong to comment as necessary because my memory is pretty vague (as is the header of your thread).

Now that you've gotten me curious, what made you brought up that tank??
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi David,

Welcome to the forum!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    David,

Last time I heard, the mother tank is still in the process of being built. I'm not sure but I think it could be somewhere near completion by now. I'm afraid I can't divulge too many details as I was told the owner of the tank prefers to keep everything confidential.

I'm afraid chances of us ever showing pictures of the completed tank in this forum are pretty slim. But there's a high possibility that pictures of it will eventually appear in a magazine somewhere.

One thing I can tell you though, the tank isn't in Singapore. Real estate here is just too expensive

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    Yep. that's the tank. Sorry for being so vague. We were discussing large tanks in APC and it reminded me of this one. It's too bad but I thought it would've been a real cool journal. I don't kow why I thought it was in Singapore. THanks for all of the help though.

David

Feedback Score
    Country
    Malaysia
    The mother tank could it be in Malaysia? Since the real estate in Malaysia quite cheap.
    My new blog about field trip, aquascaping, DIY and etc. http://dominicanrepublica.blogspot.com